Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Still taking a little break from my other projects, so I'm currently painting random Guild Ball minis, the latest being Farris, ex-knight and master blacksmith:-

Hopefully I got all the mold-lines, I did spot the one on her collar after taking these piccys.

Got her head painted.
      Her face is a base of 1:1 Beastly Brown/Dwarf Skin, Brown Shade Wash and then highlights of 1:1 Beastly Brown/Dwarf Skin and 1:1:1 Beastly Brown/Dwarf Skin/Light Skin.
      And her hair is Leather Brown, shaded with Brown Wash and highlighted with 2:1 Leather Brown/Bonewhite.

Next job will likely be painting the underside of her horse (he has a name but I've forgotten it) black. I meant to do that first, but forgot 
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Millstone a member of the Farmers Guild from the game Guild Ball and part of my Old Fathers Harvest WIP thread.

I'm not too happy with her face (not that she had much of one to start with), but I think the rest turned out pretty good.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Ulfr a member of the Hunters Guild from the game Guild Ball, and the last mini from my 'Heralds of the Winters Moon' WIP thread.

Fun to paint but surprisingly heavy on my poor old wrists!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)