7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I love this!

She can cut an apple with that!

Thanks!  

She'd make a good dent in a Wicked Witch or two as well! :lol:

6 hours ago, Pochi said:

She can save her darned self!

Exactly!  ::):

I glued the figure to a washer first thing this morning, then got out to spray prime the figure about an hour ago.  Now I have glued the sword in place, and put her on a painting stick.  I may start applying paint this evening.

fullsizeoutput_360e.jpeg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 12
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pochi said:

Now I want tiny little Disney minis to paint SO BAD!!!!

Well, you should be able to find some easy enough.  eBay would be your best bet.  This is from the Disney Monopoly game, and there’s about a half dozen other characters too.  And there’s a line of tiny plastic Disney minis called Disneykins you can search for.

• Thanks 1

Made a little more progress this morning. Hoping I can wrap it up tonight. 

9DE8C487-4AD6-407B-98D1-22E1D9BAF35F.jpeg

And here is the rest of the Monopoly set for anyone interested.

39772D3E-F19C-4099-9E88-372FD6694A6F.jpeg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 14

On 6/21/2018 at 6:06 AM, Chris Palmer said:

Made a little more progress this morning. Hoping I can wrap it up tonight. 

9DE8C487-4AD6-407B-98D1-22E1D9BAF35F.jpeg

And here is the rest of the Monopoly set for anyone interested.

39772D3E-F19C-4099-9E88-372FD6694A6F.jpeg

Seeing you paint this up inspired me so much, I actually went looking for this, and lucked out on the exact same set (in about the same condition it seems, though I have seen some really shiny ones out there) tonight. I am also trying to get a second set (without sleeping beauty unfortunately), just waiting to see if the seller will deal (hopefully they will, they have had them for sale since 2016). I did see ONE set that actually has NINE tokens (the ninth being Donald duck) plus the monopoly cards, so if this other deal falls through and it is still around, I'll snag that:) Great job on snow white, hope I can do even half as well as you. Are you planning on painting the other tokens?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Seeing you paint this up inspired me so much, I actually went looking for this, and lucked out on the exact same set (in about the same condition it seems, though I have seen some really shiny ones out there) tonight. I am also trying to get a second set (without sleeping beauty unfortunately), just waiting to see if the seller will deal (hopefully they will, they have had them for sale since 2016). I did see ONE set that actually has NINE tokens (the ninth being Donald duck) plus the monopoly cards, so if this other deal falls through and it is still around, I'll snag that:) Great job on snow white, hope I can do even half as well as you. Are you planning on painting the other tokens?

Thanks! And congrats  on scoring a couple sets of your own.  It was a lot of fun to paint.   I do eventually plan to paint the others, but they’re not high up on he priority ladder. ::): 

Yes, the tokens are here! Even looks like I got an extra Cinderella (want to check with seller though). Hmm now how to modify and paint them:)image.thumb.jpeg.b0aed104cb5317e53e2a6641661fb35a.jpegexcuse the mess, just had dinner:)

• Like 7