Sign in to follow this  
vulture

The Eye of the Cyclops from Forge of Ice

I always liked the Idea of a KS for a complete RP module, minis, terrain and all. FOI is a nice company.

Edited by vulture
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, vulture said:

I always liked the Idea of a KS for a complete RP module, minis, terrain and all. FOI is a nice company.

I went in on his first Kickstarter and everything went smoothly.  I got some cool models.  This one is even more exciting with the sourcebook!!!

• Like 1

Thank you for the signal boost, guys :)

I'm happy to answer any questions about the campaign if anyone wants to know more!

We've so far unlocked a couple of stretch goals, and it seems possible that we'll unlock a few more by the time the campaign is over.  I'm very pleased with how things are going so far!

Cheers!

-Alex in Alaska

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By odinsgrandson
      The Homestarrunner folks have a kickstarter up for Trogdor!! the Board Game.

There is an option to get the game with some cute meeples, or a set of miniatures.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1999933720/trogdor-the-board-game?ref=gamesnewsletterJul1818&utm_medium=email-mgb&utm_source=games-newsletter&utm_campaign=games-07182018&utm_content=link
      Anyone think they can make those minis look really good?  It is certainly a challenge.
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      So you have seen the minis but what about the rules doc? Well, here is just one example of the art quality thanks to the incredible talents of April Prime! Amazingly, this is still work in progress, but she is working on art for every dog and a few bonus pieces as well....hmmm..maybe art prints should be available...

Here's a small piece of Dungeons and Doggies fiction to enjoy! Every mini will have an associated 'icon character' pre generated in the rules pack,and for the Cleric role we have Cerysse, gentle but determined protector of her friends. Many thanks to Kate, our writer, for providing this and many other story pieces for the project! We will follow up with a rules preview for the Companion Domain soon!
    • By beefcake
      Hi all, 

I feel a bit bad that this is my first post here on Reaper Forum advertising a kickstarter. I used to go by the Moniker Kaybee or Kaybee81 (can't remember) but as I'm known as beefcake on other fora I thought it best to go by the same name everywhere. Anyway here is a link to some STL files for purchase.

The Wizard's Tower contains stackable tower sections to create your own unique Wizard's Tower. 
      Files have been scaled for 28mm miniatures but, as with all 3d printable files, you have the ability to scale them up or down to suit your gaming needs.
      The initial reward consists of 7 different modular tower pieces and a ladder. All of which have been created on Blender, run through a repair tool, to check for any non-manifold parts and other errors, and printed.

[li]Tower roof[/li]
      [li]Single window tower section[/li]
      [li]Tower section with door[/li]
      [li]Tower bridge (2 bridge sections link together)[/li]
      [li]Double window tower section[/li]
      [li]Windowless tower section[/li]
      [li]Tower base[/li]
      [li]and a ladder[/li]

[/li]
      [/list] All for NZD $10 (roughly USD $6.80)

The tower pieces can be oriented in almost any direction to provide a different look each time you game.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1173449368/the-wizards-tower-3d-printable-modular-tower-syste
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1915792245/vanguard-of-war-tower-defense-boardgame-with-zombi?ref=discovery

About

• By Hearthsaga
      Assembly Required is a feature film about the world of gaming. On Kickstarter now http://kck.st/2La7UCY - 90% FUNDED 

Lifelong gamers and brothers Dore and Dante Harbridge Robinson have quit their jobs as VFX artists to bring to life a comedy feature film all about the world of gaming. Assembly Required tells the story of Theo, a modern day Viking warrior who is also a passionate wargamer. His one regret is losing touch with his childhood gaming group. By chance, years later they all meet in a field. Whilst Theo has honed his skills on the tabletop and become a master with a cardboard sword, his old friends have entered the very real underworld of crime. Genuinely impressed by his sword wielding abilities they want Theo involved in their latest heist! But what does Theo want?
      The movie is on Kickstarter Now, ending 15th July. Packed with rewards including exclusive miniatures and a one time opportunity to join the cast and act in a massive wargaming film!

The film is being supported by Weta Workshop Lord of the Rings sculptor Gary Hunt, and the Nova Open. 

• Who's Online   28 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)