Boris Khan

The Howlbears - the band

Sorry for some of the fuzzy pics. Each band member had their own story as I painted them.

Lead singer - 80s hair band inspiration. He thinks he's better than the rest and is contemplating a solo career. While he's good, he's not that good. He wears a little too much 'guy-liner', the zebra stripe bandana, fake muscle shirt because he only works out his arms, his bleached hair needs redone.

The Female lute player - she's backup vocals, free spirit, leaning more towards a gypsy feel of music.

The Violinist - she's obviously around with alternate and secret plans and jobs for those noticing the Assassin's Creed scheme

The Flutist - she is by far the most talent member of the band as she looses herself into the music and pulls everyone together through her playing, unfortunately, the others overpower her sounds.

The Drummer - he's the second most talented and the best singer but never sings, he prefers to be the chill one the gets the crowd worked up.

• Like 6

They look fantastic and I utterly love their unique back-stories! Are they for a game or just whimsical musing?

• Thanks 1

Baldur9762 - I crafted a large tavern for my son for his birthday and this was the band I made for the bar.

• Like 1

The Howlbears are a great band, but man, let me tell you about Gnome Of War. Good job dude!

Edited by Kendal
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great work.  I like the owlbear logo on the bass drum. 

I think your flutist needs to go full Jethro Tull. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kendal said:

The Howlbears are a great band, but man, let me tell you about Gnome Of War. Good job dude!

Tell me more of this Gnome of War

Very cool!!

I think I've still got one of their tour shirts around somewhere...

• Haha 1