WELCOME ABOARD! Have a LONG & MERRY stay.

That is a WONDERFUL  introduction. The Dragon & Babe are BEAUTIFULLY painted & based creation. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

What a way to make an entrance! Great paint job on Kyra and Lavarath! Really like the bronze plate armor on the dragon. Is that the metal or the Bones version? 

• Like 1

That's a wonderful paint job!:winkthumbs:

Welcome to the forums, I look forward to seeing more of your work.

• Like 1

Huzzah for a dragon for a first post! Welcome to the forums, watch out for glitter. :upside:

• Haha 1

Nice colour choices for the dragon.

A very fantastical piece!

A congratulations on a successful delurking! ::D:

• Haha 1

Thanks for all of the kind words! After seeing so many great paint jobs over my time lurking, it took a bit of resolve. 

Coralline-Algae: the figure is Bones. I've become very fond of Bones not only for the price but because it doesn't get bothered by being dropped and the big pieces aren't so heavy. 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Iridil said:

Thanks for all of the kind words! After seeing so many great paint jobs over my time lurking, it took a bit of resolve. 

Coralline-Algae: the figure is Bones. I've become very fond of Bones not only for the price but because it doesn't get bothered by being dropped and the big pieces aren't so heavy. 

Thank you for the info. I'm also a big fan of Bones minis. I actually passed on this one during the kickstarter because I wasn't sure how well it would stand on it's own. I decided to wait until there was confirmed to be sturdy. Definitely gonna add it to the collection if it is!