72moonglum

Ral Partha Dragon Lady by Tom Meier

14 hours ago, KruleBear said:

That is a nicely sculpted mini from that era...and well painted. 

Thanks very much!  I have a feeling than any old miniature nerd over the age of forty probably has this figure tucked away somewhere.

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome!

Thanks very much Glitterwolf!

40 minutes ago, Rob Dean said:

“Dungeon Lady” ... hence the ragged dress.

Hei Rob! You're totally correct! Just went back to one of the old catalogues and she was originally ES60 Dungeon Lady with Pet Dragon.   This is one of the ones you sent me I think, wasn't it?

• Like 1

On June 24, 2018 at 8:59 AM, Chaoswolf said:

She looks fantastic!

Thanks! One thing I wondered about this one, if you painted her with white hair and violet eyes, could she be a certain Khaleesi?

• Like 1

Such amaze. Very wow. I love your work. Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Here's my recently finished 3D print, the Zombie Dragon from "The Lost Dragons" Kickstarter

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      This was maybe the 7th mini outside of a box game I ever bought. He came with a coffin, which I can't find but know I still have. I went a little outside my usual Witch/Vampire Hunter color scheme to instead paint him in my own usual "uniform"...

"And I shall call him Mini Me...."
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here is the wolf model from Ral Partha's TSR D&D 10-512 Monsters Boxed Set produced in 1992.
      I painted this one a while ago. It's a 25mm scale metal "lead" miniature that was sculpted by Richard Kerr.

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning all,
      so hope all you that hail from the land of the Gringo are having a beautiful long weekend, I know I am, with lots of turkey and then rampant capitalism.

So I finished this one last night, and just got him photographed, a Ral Partha Shadowrun Street Samurai, sculpted by Tom Meier, no idea when, late eighties/early nineties:

Whenever I pull these things off their bases there is always a little piece of paint that pops off the back that I never quite catch until it's too late, but never quite care enough to fix.

Anyhow, enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)