Citrine

Ma'al Drakar painted as Tiamat (Picture heavy)

This is absolutely fantastic!!

Congratulations on a job very well done!

• Thanks 1

Yeah, his is extremely beautiful, so shocked but I guess not surprised about the time this took. I've seen this behemoth at the hobby shop, and my palms started to itch but I don't know if I'd ever finish such a massive project. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/27/2018 at 6:38 PM, 72moonglum said:

Yeah, his is extremely beautiful, so shocked but I guess not surprised about the time this took. I've seen this behemoth at the hobby shop, and my palms started to itch but I don't know if I'd ever finish such a massive project. 

Part of the reason I did was to determine if I had the stamina and determination to see this project through.  I painted on almost nothing else in this period, so I am looking forward to speed painting some normal sized minis now!

Edited by Citrine
Grammar
  • Like 1

It was a pleasure & an inspiration watching your creation evolve. The result is WONDROUS to behold. VERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

Absolutly awesome! I like it really, really much. The scales show that you had to spend hours on painting them patiently.

A huge project finished ... what's next? ^^

Edited by empi2k
  • Thanks 1

I am going to put paint on the normal sized in-progress minis I put on hold while painting this beast.  And also do some speed painting. :rolleyes: