Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Yes, especially in the third (from the figures right side) one.

 

Very cool!:winkthumbs:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Yes, especially in the third (from the figures right side) one.

 

Very cool!:winkthumbs:

 

I agree with Chaoswolf here. 

 

I like the figure.  It's executed very well. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Darkmeer said:

 

I agree with Chaoswolf here. 

 

I like the figure.  It's executed very well. 

Can't lie, he's an excellent sculpt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 72moonglum said:

Can't lie, he's an excellent sculpt!

 

And you've done the figure much more justice than many.  You've captured John Belushi, and Hugh Jackman at the same time.  That, sir, is an accomplishment! 

 

That and it's a purple Samurai.  So much fun!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Darkmeer said:

 

And you've done the figure much more justice than many.  You've captured John Belushi, and Hugh Jackman at the same time.  That, sir, is an accomplishment! 

 

That and it's a purple Samurai.  So much fun!

Yeah, I was multitasking! Looks like both but neither at the same time! And who doesn’t love a purple samurai?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×