• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Disserrma
      I pulled these goblins and hobgoblins from the BoGW a couple months ago to paint as some sort of evil fey.  The DM and I eventually decided to paint these guys up as Spriggan that could be used as Redcaps if needed.  C&C welcome.
      WARNING: There are a lot of pics.
      The whole group

The Enlarged Spriggans (formerly hobgoblins)

And the normal sized Spriggan (formerly goblins)

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning,
      here's my next figure, a Shadowrun gnome shaman, that came out of a set of MetaHuman figures, two gnomes (the female gnome already painted) a hobgoblin and a cyclops.  A feisty little gnome shaman or druid, kind of scrawny with a nice long braided head of hair in the back.  Fun figure to paint, a small part of the Gnomevember painting extravaganza (my extravaganza of two figures that is).

No idea in the world that that thing he is holding, some kind of totem, so I pretty randomly painted it.  Kind of a lot of detail for such a small little figure.  Not one hundred percent sure who sculpted, but I'm guessing maybe Jim Johnson? Maybe somebody else will know a bit better.

Anyhoos, hope you all enjoy!

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here is the second Goblin model from Ral Partha's 10-512 Monsters Boxed Set produced in 1992.
      It's a 25mm tall metal "lead" miniature that was sculpted by Bob Olley and I painted it with acrylics.
      I love how the scimitar guard and the helmet were sculpted on this model.

• By Metalchaos
      Here is an old classic Goblin model from Ral Partha. It was part of TSR D&D 10-512 Monsters Boxed Set produced in 1992.
      It's a 25mm tall metal "lead" model that was sculpted by Bob Olley and was painted with acrylics.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)