• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      So here's the last of the trilogy I was working on, another Shadowrun figure that I finished this morning so that I could start a little vacation tomorrow without any pending figures to distract me. She's a Dennis Mize piece, female gang member with pistol from the great old Shadowrun line

As with the other ones I'll eventually photograph her with the set of four figures in total she comes with, so kept her off a base and just painted the base she came with. Otherwise, the four figures with such large bases wouldn't fit in the photo. These bases in themselves are pretty large so she's pretty stable on it, even though she's kind of teetering on the back side of it.

So enjoy, more miniature mayhem when I get back!

• By 72moonglum
      So I continue painting Shadowrun figures, really enjoying them a lot! 

Tonight's figure is another mage, a Corporate Mage with staff.  I see a few spots I'm not too fond of, but overall not too disappointed. I actually like how her black leather boots turned out!

An odd little aspect of the figure is that curly, frizzy hair she has.  I've seen a number of Dennis Mize sculpts with that hair style. Not really sure why he did that. It was suggested to me that it's because he used often the same heads over again, but still makes me wonder why he did the frizz in the first place

Working on her at the same time as I've been working on another gal with the same flesh tones, so hopefully I'll have another one ready soon!
    • By Metalchaos
      As you explore the ossuary, you hear wailings coming from a dark corner behind a sarcophagus. You see what seems to be a lost child, squatting and shivering. Chills run down your spine, when you first apprehension turns out to be dreadfully wrong. This foul creature has mottled decaying flesh, its eyes burn of hatred as it looks at you with a grim smile... Not a Reaper Miniatures but I thought some of you might like that Old school Citadel miniatures FTD-12 Dwarf Children (girl), distributed in North America by RAFM back in 1981. I painted it with acrylics as a child-sized Ghoul for the purpose of a DnD game need.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

This turned out to be a rough sculpt...

Kev!
      P.S. Sing it baby!
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)