• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Geoff Davis
      89012: Lem, Iconic Bard sculpted by Derek Schubert.  This guy was supposed to be a speed paint, but I got too interested in putting diamond patterns on his clothes. 

• By Pingo
      This is an old school mini from the German rpg Das Schwarze Auge, 15500b: Female Sorcerer. I found it on the Ral Partha Europe website. WIP (incomplete) here.

I'm rather pleased with how the light refraction and reflection effects on her orb turned out.

• By Metalchaos
      Wizards of the Coast, Chainmail Miniatures Drazen’s Horde faction 88361, Ogre Trooper.
      This 42mm tall pewter model was sculpted by Mike McVey and I painted it with acrylics and inks.

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening everybody,

so my Shadowrun quest goes on, and I just finished the last of a quartet of street mages.  I think I'm enjoying these because the color schemes are different than I usually use, and I don't feel at all odd about painting different and punky hair colors with the game and the figures conceptualized by in the eighties and nineties.

Anyways, here's another street mage, and Elven Combat Mage, hope you enjoy!
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)