• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all,
      here are some more Shadowrun figures that I've been working on.  Two excellent figures, probably sculpted back in the nineties by Dave Summers, two Shadowrun Dwarven Mercenaries.  As usual, so hard to decide upon colors, but I think they worked out reasonably well.

The first one is a delicate dwarven lady:

and her stalwart male companion:

First time I've ever painted modern weaponry, so hoping they turned out okay.  With choosing colors, in an effort to make my life a little bit easier, I gave them the same color overcoat, just painted different color detailing on them. 

I find that a nice change of genre is pretty fun, I'm enjoying painting something a little less fantasy and more sci-fi for a while. I'll hope to have more of these coming soon!

Enjoy!

• By Dan d'Lyon
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grimandperilous/main-gauche-a-zweihander-grim-and-perilous-rpg-sup/description

I know there are plenty of RPG players on the board, and Zweihander just won ENnies for Best Game and Product of the Year at Gen Con.  I missed the first campaign, but strongly considering jumping in on this one.
    • By Ducknuck84
      EDIT: Added photo with a finished base
      Pretty much done, in actual sun light you can see some of the highlights on the skin, so I'm happy with that being it was my first time trying that, just going to have to practice some more, still considering she's missing half her face to the cast error she came out looking a lot better once paint was added. Also really like how the red hair triad worked out.
      What I learned
      1. Skin is tricky but not as intimidating as I thought it was.
      2. With work miscasts can end up looking good.
      3. Always outline the eyes, though I think I'm going to try a walnut brown next time for fair skin.
      4. Practice practice practice

C&C always welcome.

• By 72moonglum
      So switching a bit of genres, decided to work on some cyberpunk stuff, so started painting some Ral Partha Shadowrun figures.  These two are two Street Mages, both sculpted by Tom Meier, I'm guessing back in the eighties or early nineties (forgot to check the bottom for a date stamp). With them both, I still see some mold lines when I look, really need to make sure I get rid of those a bit better.

Kind of hard to decide on colors for these. When you look at the art that's running around on line for Shadow run, it's a combination of different shades of black or very bright colors, especially in hair, so hopefully the colors I chose made some sense.  Anyhoos, hope you enjoy!

• Who's Online   33 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)