Hibou

Is Reaper NMM gold triad stringy?

I recently purchased reapers NMM gold triad to experiment with non metallic metal painting.  Upon first applying the paint to my wet pallet I found it to have a slightly stringy consistency.   It was really well shaken, so I don’t think this was the issue. 

I painted with it and was pleased with the results, so it may be the intended consistency.  

Not for me.  Mine has been the same basic consistency as all my other Reaper paint. 

When did you purchase? Is it possible that is might have been frozen? 

I got it with Reaper bones 2 or 3. Both of those shipped out in the summer if I remember correctly. So freezing is unlikely and I live in the same time zone as Reaper HQ so I doubt it traveled to me by air (where it could have frozen in the plane’s hold)

A friend of mine suggested it might have a gel medium. 

send an email to help at reapermini dot com

include a brief description of the issue, your name and complete shipping address, the product number of the item in question and DO NOT include any images or attachments.

• Like 2

^^yay Ladystorm! 

Reaper will take care of you if you have issues with a product like this. Hope your paint trouble is resolved soon. The NMM gold is a super useful color set. 

• Like 1

Reaper customer service has taken good care of me in the past.  It’s part of why I have remained a consumer of their products since the late 90s. 

• Like 1