Reaper Ron

Reaper Dungeon Dwellers for July 2018: Orc Warrior of the Ragged Wound Tribe

Orcs - one of the most cunning and deadly foes that adventurers can encounter in the dungeon. Our July 2018 Dungeon Dweller is this brutish Orc Warrior of the Ragged Wound Tribe! Reaper Dungeon Dwellers hearkens back to the old-school days of fantasy miniatures, but with a modern look. Reaper Dungeon Dwellers will feature both characters and monsters alike...and they'll fit into any dungeon you can find! And you can get these Reaper Dungeon Dwellers each month for FREE!

Starting July 1, 2018, you'll receive a free Reaper Dungeon Dwellers: Orc Warrior miniature for each qualifying order of $40 (in your purchasing currency - USD, GBP, Euro, AUD) or more placed right here on www.reapermini.com! And what's more, for each $40 you spend, you'll receive an additional Reaper Dungeon Dwellers: Orc Warrior miniature - $80 for two, $120 for 3, etc. (up to a max of 12 free figures). There's no need to place multiple orders on the same day! The FREE Reaper Dungeon Dwellers: Orc Warrior is automatically added to your cart when you hit $40...you don't have to to anything else. Or, if you prefer, you can just purchase him directly here.

(Sculpted by Bobby Jackson; studio model painted by Ian Markon)

07007.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

Definitely a lovely looking orc! 

Any chance at the raw metal pics too, or is such something that won't be happening as often now? (just curious) 

7 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Definitely a lovely looking orc! 

Any chance at the raw metal pics too, or is such something that won't be happening as often now? (just curious) 

I didn't get any bare metal pics, but how about this primer-only picture.  The base miniature will look the same except for a little bit of extra battle damage I inflicted on the side of the shield.

DSCN1944.thumb.JPG.16133fac3d83fbf477c8824382993658.JPG

7 hours ago, haldir said:

Great looking orc by Bobby J & fantastic paintwork by @Kuro Cleanbrush (Ian)!!

Thanks!  :lol:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

That orc is awesome, I'm glad he'll be available in the store afterwards :) Can't really justify an order until I buy all of my bases for the Bones 4 kickstarter

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

That orc is awesome, I'm glad he'll be available in the store afterwards :) Can't really justify an order until I buy all of my bases for the Bones 4 kickstarter

I'm in the same boat. I want to make a store order (Catfolk!!) but there's still some things I need to add in the pledge manager. 

• Like 2

That orc looks great and that paintjob is incredible!  I also like the orc's style because he's not only a pretty nasty looking bit of adventurer-smasher, but would also make a very credible ninja turtle villain. 

And now I've made myself sad that there will never be a Konami coin-op Turtles in Fantasyland game.  The Fellowship of the Shell will only exist in my mind. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just received mine, thank you Reaper!

reminds me of Angus McBrides MERP

paintings. 

More of these orcs by Bobby Jackson in this style! 

please Reaper Ron,

make it so

:)

Edited by storm72