Crowley

Getting To Know You July

6 hours ago, Crowley said:

Question for Friday, July 27th: What do you wish was in Reaper's catalog?

This can be an alternate sculpt, an alternate sculpt by another sculptor, a mini from another company, or something that no one makes... be creative!

FLUMPHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image.png.278afe3b27f4e9252192a355fae47697.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

FLUMPHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t know what ^ that font ^ looks like as intended (it reverts to normal when quoted) but on my device it looks IDIOTIC

and it is exceedingly annoying:

D106F1F8-A406-487F-8582-71CE7647684F.thumb.jpeg.11e555eb9f2d5d65bbda7cba292820fc.jpeg

It looks like ^ this. As someone once said, “not a good look..!”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Crowley said:

This can be an alternate sculpt, an alternate sculpt by another sculptor, a mini from another company, or something that no one makes... be creative!

Izzy's Inkling.

FB_IMG_1532720232634.thumb.jpg.ba1dc5613af4d05283d08a27bf33ddc6.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, Crowley said:

8 hours ago, malefactus said:

I would dearly love to see the return of the parts section.

This.

Also, more scenery/terrain type stuff.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Crowley said:

Some big sea serpent/aquatic dragon stuff done in bones. Also oriental dragons, couatl or Linnorms. Basically anything big, draconic and unusual :D

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Crowley said:

I rather like larger scale minis, but that's not really Reaper's thing so I'm content searching elsewhere for them. 

12 hours ago, malefactus said:

I would dearly love to see the return of the parts section.

This I would like as well. 

• Like 4

Parts catalog probably tops my list as well.

As far as something, specific, anymore if I need something for a game, a quick search brings it up or at least starts me on a quest to find it.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Crowley said:

Dozens of really amazing miniatures sculpted by me, that Reaper paid me a whole lot of money for, lol...

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, kristof65 said:

On the computer it looks like Comic*** Sans. 

Grrrrrr. There is some kind of stupid war going on amongst OSystems / CSS tables / Browser Apps with regard to that font. 

( ***I thought that might be it. )

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, TGP said:

I don’t know what ^ that font ^ looks like as intended (it reverts to normal when quoted) but on my device it looks IDIOTIC

and it is exceedingly annoying:

D106F1F8-A406-487F-8582-71CE7647684F.thumb.jpeg.11e555eb9f2d5d65bbda7cba292820fc.jpeg

It looks like ^ this. As someone once said, “not a good look..!”

Goodness, that's horrific. As has been mentioned, I merely used Comic Sans for it.

• Like 1

Question for the weekend of July 28th and 29th: If given the chance, would you learn magic? What's a style/school of magic you'd want to focus on? What's a school you'd avoid?

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Question for the weekend of July 28th and 29th: If given the chance, would you learn magic? What's a style/school of magic you'd want to focus on? What's a school you'd avoid?

Yes.

I wouldn't focus/avoid anything, I'd be a general practitioner.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Crowley said:

Absolutely. As for school, that's a bit more difficult. Probably be one of enchantment, evocation, or transmutation. Impress the people with enchantment, scorch the enemies with evocation, and transmutation for the really annoying people so I can turn them into a newt.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1