Crowley

Getting To Know You July

On 7/21/2018 at 6:37 PM, Cranky Dog said:

Hmm, I'd be going to Reapercon (*only* 3250+ km, or ~2000 miles), and I'd ride with @canuckotter and @Metalchaos. Mostly because they're closest to my current address and I lived in both of their cities, so we have some things in common already. At my previous address, it would've been Buglips and Jasper the 2nd.

If anyone can drive manual, they're free to use my car (2008 Honda Fit, surprisingly roomy). Otherwise, I'm driving. Shotgun or in the back doesn't matter. Music doesn't matter as I usually listen to CBC radio or podcasts, so they'll be supplying anything else. Snacks will be of the salty/crunchy nature first, anything else comes second. Expect coffee for the longer stretches.

w00t! I'm in! ::D: And I love driving manual! 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By redambrosia
      Welcome to Getting to Know you, September 2018 Edition.

Here are the roolz, copied directly from @Crowley's post from last month

1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
      1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and take my place... 
      2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
      2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
      3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me. 
      5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
      6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
      7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.

The most important thing is to have fun! In fact, its now mandatory
    • By Crowley
      You thought you were rid of me... you thought "Thanks Gygax's Leather Dice Bag, July is over and we're through with Crowley's stupid questions!"

YOU WERE ONLY HALF RIGHT!

July IS over, but I HAVE MORE STUPID QUESTIONS!!

Now, as a reminder, the obligatory rulze posting:

1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
      1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and take my place... 
      2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
      3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me. 
      6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
      7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.

• By Morihalda
      Surprise. It's me. I'm the next Quisitor too. 

The obligatory roolz posting:

1.5. If I fail to post a question, Inara (possibly) will post a question of her own choice.
      3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
      3.5 (Rule 3 may be the 2nd most broken rule.)
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me. 
      7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.

I will be posting late the night before as I won't be awake super early in the morning.
  • Who's Online   41 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)