SamuraiJack

Lost Kingdom Miniatures: Cuetzpal Empire

Really like the new update!  Got to see the actual size of some of the miniatures.

On 7/9/2018 at 8:37 AM, Dan d'Lyon said:

I'm back from vacation, so time to look into this a bit more.

We could use your help unlocking some stuff!  Have you decided if your in or out?

• Like 1

This thing is getting perilously close to the point where I have to decide whether I want a fire breathing lizard monster badly enough to spend €29 on it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, klarg1 said:

This thing is getting perilously close to the point where I have to decide whether I want a fire breathing lizard monster badly enough to spend €29 on it.

The answer is yes. ^.^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, klarg1 said:

You do!

Did I mention that fire is a separate part so you can easily mod it into a non breather?

Meaning you need two...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I'm still on the fence, but leaning toward staying out.  These things are awesome, but I'm trying to be a bit realistic. I haven't painted anything in at least a year and I already have many thousands of miniatures still to paint.  But Aztec and lizards are something of a weakness.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

I'm still on the fence, but leaning toward staying out.  These things are awesome, but I'm trying to be a bit realistic. I haven't painted anything in at least a year and I already have many thousands of miniatures still to paint.  But Aztec and lizards are something of a weakness.

Hm? Odd, I can't relate ( glances at Lost World Project, see sig)

d271a73a215d9e4d1009a9cb59be06c2.jpg

conquistador_by_perun_tworek-d5ypnlb.jpg

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, klarg1 said:

I have to decided I want a fire breathing lizard monster badly enough to spend €29 on it.

FTFY!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

Does this help? :devil:

eb9da18be64525c5782cce708a959466_original.JPG

f69eb877b3d5f5b88a86e6d447f18b29_original.JPG

d53967ac2b7d088b95b29073d429df65_original.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

That's the mini that made me pledge. Going to get that one, one of the archer characters and the big lizard eating the poor human's heart ...

That hero eating a Conquistadore's heart is exactly what I need for my Lost World Project.

I already know which character from my stories is going to befall that fate.

Not telling ...yet...

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

That's the mini that made me pledge. Going to get that one, one of the archer characters and the big lizard eating the poor human's heart ...

I am getting the same things but also getting the Ezocamtl Guard.

• Like 2

I'm getting the SUATMCG pledge and will add on the Heart eating Hero, the Giant, the Coatl Guards and Command, the Knght's Command, and I hope I can get the Salamander, the Heroine on the Pteradactyl, the Carnosaur and hopefully the Frog Sorcerer.

Maybe the Ankylosaurus Types.

All freebies will be included in this pledge.

• Like 3