Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      Live

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tombguardians/tomb-guardians-28mm-fantasy-miniatures?ref=discovery

About
      Dwarven Paladin Dwarven Wizard Dwarven Ranger Dwarven Fighting King Dwarven King Free Give Away Miniature Female Dwarven Crossbowman  

• By KingMob
      Meet Pollux! And his pseudo-dragon Nestor! Privateer turned Merc, and part of the Red Cloaks. Also: plays with fire.

89014: Seltyiel, Iconic Magus - BONES. Can you say 'fiddly bits'? This guy is packed to the gills with fiddly bits to paint. Yup, that much detail on a BONES miniature.

Painted in Autumn palette with NMM, OSL, and Texture. Really dig this miniature and how much character that was packed into 28mm. Another Klocke sculpt! That guys is brililant. Or insane. Or insanely brilliant. Either way, I like it.

• By Redd Knekk
      Thought this guy would be a fun, quick paint, but turned into a tedious, long pain. Definitely not my best work but was trying new things mainly with metallics and OSL. As I went along, there were some things I wanted to experiment with so I did that at the expense of details, smooth highlights, etc. 

Really only intended it to be seen from the front (first pic), but as soon as I took pictures a thousand things popped up I could do better.

Anyway, here you go, and if you would like to tell me how you’d do it with these color light sources, please do.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)