Pochi

Werewolf (There wolf!) - 77464

Little Red Riding Hood?

She went that way, honest!!!

**Brps**

Awesome colours, great job!

BONUS POINTS for painting a WOLF.

• Haha 4

...There castle. You have got the wolf fur down to a fine art. This may be the best one yet. The Beasty is a BEAUTIFULLY painted & based creation. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Love the colors and patterns you used on this one. It really makes him look ferocious. You also nailed those transitions from off-white to ruddy brown to black.

The woodcutter is gonna need a bigger axe. :P

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      Started a new campaign and wanted to add in a few of the expansion monsters, namely the gorm, the flower knight and possibly the dungbeetle knight.  Well see how it goes but the first up was the gorm.  Just getting started on it but I wanted thoughts on its direction and if someone has thoughts on increasing the creepy factor.  I have noticed that the expansion monsters are a tad further down the rabbit hole than the main game.

The classic gorm is all black but I thought it lacked a certain punch so I changes the head using a baby picture I found and I'm working on blending it back to a greenish blue body.  Let me know if anyone has thoughts on what might increase its shock value.  

I'll add more pictures if people are interested as I go 

• By KingMob
      Meet Raven! And her hound Foxy! Member of the Red Cloaks band of mercenaries traveling the Land. Ranged support while providing knowledge of how to survive outside of civilization.
      Not that stops Ernie's complaining...

60181: Adowyn & Leryn (Iconic Hunter & Wolf) painted in Autumn palette with NMM, Texture, and Freehand. This was another miniature full of fiddly bits to paint. After watching Bobby Jackson sculpt on the Reaper LIVE show, I think this was a digital sculpt! Looking forward to seeing this miniature in the BONES version. 

• By Metalchaos
      Good Friday everyone,

With the forthcoming release of the Bones version of Viridius the Great Dragon on December 17, it is a pleasure for me to unveil today my work on a pewter version of this winged giant. Here it is, 10021 Viridius protector of the Woodspike forest sculpted by talented Jason Wiebe. As you can see, there was enough space behind its frilled head to add horns. So, I made a set of giant goat-like horns and a set of stag antlers. The horns and antlers have a metal armature “finishing nail” and they are held in place by magnets that I glued in holes I drilled in the dragon skull. Please, see my Viridius WIP for more details.

It was a long-term project, I started working on it in June last summer. I hope you will like it and that my work will be a source of inspiration for some of you. I used Army Painter Goblin Green primer, Games Workshop inks, Reaper MSP acrylic paint and traditional brushes, no airbrush. I used real rock on the base and natural roots for the trees. The synthetic grass is mainly from Woodland Scenics.

• By Pochi
      Another monster for my Dungeons & Dragons games. I used the Olive Skin Triad with a bit of the Dark Skin triad for shadows. I used Army Painter Chaotic Red mixed with skintones for the back of the wings. I used Reaper Clear Yellow on the underside of the wings, Clear Purple in the shadows, and Clear red to do a glaze on the back of the wings. I love the clear paints! They are getting to be about as invaluable to me as Nightshade Purple!

• By TaleSpinner
      I sculpted this wolf for Darksword last spring.  I got a couple copies of it last week.  Friday night, I decided to paint a version of it for a friend's 11 year-old girl who is crazy about wolves.  When asked how she wanted it painted, she said tan with black stripes and spots. 

That took me a bit to get my head around, but I took the challenge and here is what I painted.  It took me about 3 hours.

• Who's Online   36 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)