Pochi

Werewolf (There wolf!) - 77464

Little Red Riding Hood?

She went that way, honest!!!

**Brps**

Awesome colours, great job!

BONUS POINTS for painting a WOLF.

• Haha 4

...There castle. You have got the wolf fur down to a fine art. This may be the best one yet. The Beasty is a BEAUTIFULLY painted & based creation. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Love the colors and patterns you used on this one. It really makes him look ferocious. You also nailed those transitions from off-white to ruddy brown to black.

The woodcutter is gonna need a bigger axe. :P

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      I found one more wolf in my "hoard of unpainted things". He must have been in the Halloween goodies or the Christmas stocking. Oh well, I wanted a white wolf for my pack and now I have one! I would take more poses of wolves (hint, hint, Reaper!)

• By Pochi
      These are the dread wolves from the cemetery set in Bones 3. I think I might work on the rest of the cemetery set this week. I need to work on Count Lorenth of the Reaper Facebook Quarterly Contest too!

Anyway, these creepy wolves have seen better days. I'm not sure if they are undead or only mostly dead (bonus points if you get the reference) but I painted them up so that I think they will work either way. Adventurers will certainly get a nasty disease if they are bitten or scratched by one of these guys!

I painted these in my push to paint all of the toothy fluffs in my "hoard of unpainted things".

• By Pochi
      I have gone through my "hoard of unpainted things" and painted all of my wolf and wolf-like critters. This one is the Death Dog from Bones 3. I am really glad I did the Kickstarter because I ended up with so many minis I have enjoyed painting that I probably would not have purchased otherwise. This is one of them. Not that there is anything wrong with him, I think I would have gone for a regular wolf or werewolf before going for a two-headed wolf. However, he is going to have fun chomping adventurers!

So in addition to the warg and winter wolf that I already painted, I did this one, a werewolf, and the dread wolves that came with the cemetery set. All of them are the Bones versions.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)