Thank you for the pictures @Pochi.  My camera has been out of service, so haven't been able to take good pictures of anything since before ReaperCon.  

Also looks like I went a bit heavy on the sealer and they need another matte coat.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Clearman said:

Thank you for the pictures @Pochi.  My camera has been out of service, so haven't been able to take good pictures of anything since before ReaperCon.  

Also looks like I went a bit heavy on the sealer and they need another matte coat.

I had them set up under my painting lights and also there was light coming in from the patio doors so they are over-lit a little bit. They are great! I'll take a few more photos and post a show off, they deserve to be shown off!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Update

Those of you following the thread that have not received anything please let me know.   I am trying to make sure all participants receive a mini.  

Thanks

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SGHawkins09 said:

@Rat13  Did you get your figure? 

It arrived right before the family jumped in the car to head off for the holiday. I didn't get to snap any pictures before we left, but it looks great.

3 hours ago, Rat13 said:

It arrived right before the family jumped in the car to head off for the holiday. I didn't get to snap any pictures before we left, but it looks great.

I thought that might be the case but wanted to make sure.