Ok so other than classes how can I earn more reaper bucks for the auction Sunday? Im not sure if I'll get to take many classes but would love to participate in the auction. Also are they able to be used on anything other than the auction? 

Playing games + you'll get some in your admission package as well.

Reaper bucks are only good for auction spending.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if you're like allot of people & want to keep mementos, (I mean they do have Talin's artwork on them). Feel free to spend all your bucks. You can always just go up to the auction stage & snag whatever bucks you want when the auction is over. They are different every year, besides the poker chips, those are generic "bucks".

Since I don't participate in the auction, I tend to use mine for GM rpg rewards for my players.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, haldir said:

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if you're like allot of people & want to keep mementos, (I mean they do have Talin's artwork on them). Feel free to spend all your bucks. You can always just go up to the auction stage & snag whatever bucks you want when the auction is over. They are different every year, besides the poker chips, those are generic "bucks".

They can't be used for other ReaperCons and I believe keeping the poker chips was "frowned upon".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yah I reread that the poker chips need to be turned in after the Con is over. Bucks are yours to keep. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mr Melons said:

They can't be used for other ReaperCons and I believe keeping the poker chips was "frowned upon".

This is correct. 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 1