Orlando_the_Technicoloured

Dungeons & Doggies Kickstarter

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/russrmc/animal-adventures-tales-of-dungeons-and-doggies/description

35973178_636103933408205_3125107578544062464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=04edce18cc94af7062b3c02c6057cc66&oe=5BDAD706

36233226_638743389810926_7371896989434249216_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2d760d3a4b7c83b6bbd9d653ca0741d3&oe=5BA0A44B
So you have seen the minis but what about the rules doc? Well, here is just one example of the art quality thanks to the incredible talents of April Prime! Amazingly, this is still work in progress, but she is working on art for every dog and a few bonus pieces as well....hmmm..maybe art prints should be available...

36325834_640856489599616_3407913612864389120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=19978f2ebf4e7a9e6fc54f362e5bad6e&oe=5BA6049F
Here's a small piece of Dungeons and Doggies fiction to enjoy! Every mini will have an associated 'icon character' pre generated in the rules pack,and for the Cleric role we have Cerysse, gentle but determined protector of her friends. Many thanks to Kate, our writer, for providing this and many other story pieces for the project! We will follow up with a rules preview for the Companion Domain soon!

Edited by OneBoot
Added link
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

It looks certainly interesting and some of the sculpts are pretty cool especially the Dachshund, St Bernard and what ever dog the top right one is,

Finally. Someone does armored … well, okay, I might have to mod some of them with saddles for them to be wardogs. But armored woofers could yet be useful.

• Like 3

how adorable! I love the shepherd, and whichever breed the dog in the big floppy hat to his left is

5 hours ago, Carnacki the Ghost Finder said:

Who could possibly take such cute widdle doggies into a horrible, dank dungeon?  

I could never forgive myself if my faithful pooch companion got stuck in a gelatinous cube.

What happened to the gelatinous cube?

Rex ate it.

And the skeletons?

Rex ate them too.

And the zombies?

Yep.

But what about the flumph?

Hey, Rex has some taste!

The Auld Grump - those sculpts look really, really nice... I have no need, but....

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

OMG  My spawn would eat this up. 

stolen from their FB site 

hmm- passing it along to my sister, and brother-in-law.  Both Ex-gamers and currently adulting as a dog trainer and a vet. 

dogs.jpg

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ced1106 said:

Anyone know anything about the creators? Their webpage is an empty template. : http://paintingpolygons.com/

One of them (Rus Charles, mentioned as a team member on the facebook page) was previously a sculptor/Artist at Warlord Games, (the other Mat could well be Mat Hart who is involved with Steamforged games base on his twitter feed)

so they've got experience in the industry but other than that it looks like they're a new company who've come together to do this,  the perfect people to back on KS, new, needing the money to progress, but knowing their way round the subject and with industry experience and friends

10 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Rex ate it.

And the skeletons?

Rex ate them too.

And the zombies?

Yep.

I think Rex is telling a little white lie there, he rolled in the zombies, which is why he is really, really stinky and somebody else needs to give him a bath

Edited by Orlando_the_Technicoloured
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Rex ate it.

And the skeletons?

Rex ate them too.

And the zombies?

Yep.

But what about the flumph?

Hey, Rex has some taste!

The Auld Grump - those sculpts look really, really nice... I have no need, but....

I should think that Rex BURIED the skeletons...

• Haha 3

These are adorable. We occasionally play Pugmire and these might work for characters. Other than that, I just want to paint them!

• Like 5