72moonglum

Ral Partha Armored Knight Raising Visor

2 minutes ago, Citrine said:

He and his shield are awesome!

Thanks so much!  The only things that occurred to me were unicorns and happy faces, so I went with the unicorn...

• Like 3

That is fantastic

• Like 1

I really like him - the painting really compliments the classic figure and the shading is terrific. It would be nice to have a better view of the shield 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iridil said:

I really like him - the painting really compliments the classic figure and the shading is terrific. It would be nice to have a better view of the shield 

Thanks! I’ll see what I can do about getting a better shield shot. 

I think you did a fine job on him, and I could instantly identify what was on the shield, so your freehand is definitely good enough.:winkthumbs:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

I think you did a fine job on him, and I could instantly identify what was on the shield, so your freehand is definitely good enough.:winkthumbs:

So you like the walrus I painted on the shield?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Warlady said:

I think the freehand on his shield turned out really well.

Thank you very much, it's a really small spot to paint on and my freehand always makes me feel like I'm a kindergartner drawing really simple designs.

And here’s a close up of the shield  not the greatest of photos  95FF80F7-D40C-44B7-BF38-6A508503077D.thumb.jpeg.00f7c1d58696cc55f0eaa0c09713af9c.jpeg

• Like 5

That you did a recognizable unicorn speaks volumes.  I've never managed more than some uneven dots around the hem of a cloak.  ;-P

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:32 PM, Warlady said:

That you did a recognizable unicorn speaks volumes.  I've never managed more than some uneven dots around the hem of a cloak.  ;-P

I'm glad people can recognize it as a unicorn, I did this one years ago, and asked if people knew what it was but nobody figured out it was a crossed sword and carrot...

reaper halfling druid 500.JPG

• Like 2