• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MKCS
      Here is my take on the Red Dragon.  This ended up being quite a bit more challenging than I first anticipated.  Good practice for February.  I can’t wait to get started!
      As always C&C are more than welcome!

• By Marineal
      Hey there! 
      I decided to hop back on the RPChallenge wagon! 
      These guys have been languishing on my desk, just in need of some touch-ups and basing. So I knocked those out, and I'm calling them done. They'll be fun to use as a marker or something. 
      I did a WIP on my blog, feel free to go check it out! I update there much more frequently than I post here. 
      Hope y'all enjoy them! C&c is always welcome! 

• By Auberon
      One of my goals this year is to work through my pile of unpainted Bones from all the kickstarters.  First up, a mini that was used as a test piece and then put back to gather dust for a few years.  It was painted fairly quickly using glaze technique, which helped keep me from fussing over the details. One mini off the shelf of shame (or rather, out of the plastic box of shame).

• By Kangaroorex
      To continue the thought I moved on to another that has been haunting me from my shelf of shame; the platinum dragon from the Grenadier dragon lords series
      I have to apologize for the phone pics but I had to rush and my wife's business has sort of taken over the spot I keep my light box

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)