• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      My party always seems to have a menagerie of animals... here is one of them. Is it wrong to find a donkey cute?

• By Iridil
      And here is a fire giant I finished recently. I was much happier with him, but the photos reveal some sloppiness! In hand, he's great for the table and I feel satisfied. I'm currently working on a third, so let's see how that goes! 

• By Evilhalfling
      So I was really proud of this guy, am planning on submitting this for the inspiration Gallery
      I think it was new for bones 3, so this may be one of the first painted. 

Oh there is a metal version - sculpted and painted by DKS. 
      aw man.... I need to fix some stuff. 

Also when I first based it the leaves were too bright and stole attention.  (also a criticism  of my Reapercon entry)  So I tried adding some dull brown paint to tone it down.
      I think it worked and may go back and do the same to Treetop Pheonix. 

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Here is a model I painted at ReaperCon 2017...

Also the Overlords Casualty Marker,
      Kev!
    • By Pochi
      I finished the Obsidian Crypt from the Bones 3 kickstarter. I looked at lots of photos of old mausoleums for inspiration. Now, I just need to finish the fence and all of the main cemetery parts will be finished. Then just ghouls, golems, worms, etc to do to complete the entire expansion.

I had fun flocking the crypt. I resembled Oscar the Grouch by the time I was finished!

I put a couple flickering LED candles inside the crypt to emulate torchlight/candlelight and thought it turned out pretty cool!

• Who's Online   26 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)