• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sarducci
      Continuing my paint up of all the bosses in the Forge of Fury, here is Kavorgh, painted up to be the Orc Wight Champion.  My first time playing with a light box to get better pictures too :)

• By Crowley
      Giants are one of the types of monsters that I rarely use in my own game, but I happen to be playing in Storm King's Thunder, which is an entire module about giants. So yet again I find myself painting some monsters for my DM to use against me. This time it includes the Frost Giant King that I skipped out of Bones 3. 

I primed them with Reaper's Liners, Red for the Fire Giant Jailer, Grey for the Frost Giant King, and Blue for the Storm Giant. 

Much like the Sepia Liner, Red Liner doesn't seem to have the same adhesive quality as the Brown, Blue, and Grey Liners. Also, for some reason it smells really bad. However mostly it was the rubbing off issue that caused me to repaint it. 

After priming them over the weekend, I sat down tonight and spent about 2 hours getting as much done as I could, hoping to have them table ready for Wednesday. I've got another 2 hours or so tomorrow that I'll get to spend on them, so here's hoping... 

• By Crimson_king_of_the_tower
      Ok I don't do that many WIPs but I thought I'd try on this one. This is so far a base coat and 6 layers of shading. I like to use glazes so the build up is very gradual and I have to remember that everytime I start a mini lol. I will put down about 10 more layers going down all the way to a deep purple. This is at the pure tanned skin shadow phase. It will be slow going due to work but I will keep up with it. Comments and criticism welcome and before it gets mentioned I removed no mold lines this is more of a proof of concept to see if I can finish a wip post and how my skin painting is coming along. Thanks! 

• By Evilhalfling
      In response to a local club challenge, I painted this dwarf in 3 colors chosen by a computer program.
      written by @SirLarpsAlot

Golden Yelllow, Winter Blue and Leather Brown + B&W 

edit, I do need to fix that eye... 

• By xandizzle
      Hey guys, I'm back with a second mini to show off.  My dad recently decided to join the campaign that I DM for my college friends, (he has never played a tabletop game before), and he decided to play a Duergar Death Cleric.  My LGS still had a few of the 25th Anniversary Dain Deepaxes, and it's the perfect mini for him.  Had a little trouble pinning the arms, but very happy overall.  Anyway, say hello to Ulfgar Fireforge, Cleric of Laduguer!

• Who's Online   30 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)