peepster1976

Frost Giant 77544 DONE!

Wow - beautiful work all around - what an inspiration. The icicles are the "icing' on the cake!

• Thanks 1

Bananas! Every part of this guy is amazing! I don't even know what part of him I like best. Every part from the horns, to the armor, to his weapon, his skin tone, right down to the base all adds up to one show stopping whole. 

• Thanks 1

Insanely well done, everything is superb what did you use for the icicles is it strong gel

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dunker79
      I am back!!! After 8 months of not touching my brush, I am a tad bit rusty. Hope you like my take on Varaug. C&c is always welcome!

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here is a classic Orc model from Ral Partha I painted some time ago. It's a 25mm tall metal "lead" model sculpted by Jeff Wilhelm and was part of TSR D&D 10-512 Monsters Boxed Set produced in 1992.

• By aku-chan
      Started working on the Echoes of Death set. I have the whole set, but I also have an appalling track record when it comes to actually finishing my Kingdom Death figures, so I'm just building and painting them one at a time.

Starting with the Fighter (who's gigantic):-

So far, I've made a start on her skin:-

It's a basecoat of 1:1 Elf Skin/Rosy Skin with a Flesh Shade Wash.

I stopped here and took a piccy so I could get some idea of where her eyes are, I think buying some sort of magnifier is in my future.
    • By Sarducci
      Continuing my paint up of all the bosses in the Forge of Fury, here is Kavorgh, painted up to be the Orc Wight Champion.  My first time playing with a light box to get better pictures too :)

• By Crowley
      Giants are one of the types of monsters that I rarely use in my own game, but I happen to be playing in Storm King's Thunder, which is an entire module about giants. So yet again I find myself painting some monsters for my DM to use against me. This time it includes the Frost Giant King that I skipped out of Bones 3. 

I primed them with Reaper's Liners, Red for the Fire Giant Jailer, Grey for the Frost Giant King, and Blue for the Storm Giant. 

Much like the Sepia Liner, Red Liner doesn't seem to have the same adhesive quality as the Brown, Blue, and Grey Liners. Also, for some reason it smells really bad. However mostly it was the rubbing off issue that caused me to repaint it. 

After priming them over the weekend, I sat down tonight and spent about 2 hours getting as much done as I could, hoping to have them table ready for Wednesday. I've got another 2 hours or so tomorrow that I'll get to spend on them, so here's hoping... 

• Who's Online   31 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)