Dragonclaw Miniatures

The Werendor Watch

Firstly i'd like to say hello and thanks for having me. I hope this is the right place to these. I just wanted to share a project i'm working on for release a little later in the year. The first part of the project is a city watch group of characters that i have had sculpted fro the very talented Martin "Gero" Syzmanski. I'm very pleased with these as he really managed to get a lot of detail into the minis and i have lots more for him to work on once these are moulded and out. Please feel free to have a look and let me apologise in advance for the poor iphone photos. I'll take some better ones later. All comments appreciated.

Capt Maudlin front.JPG

Const Adobe front.JPG

Const Bowlegge front.JPG

Const Longbottom front.JPG

Const Runner front.JPG

Const Valerie Lupin front.JPG

Lance Const Dobbs front.JPG

Sgt Wellington front.JPG

• Like 14

Really like these, they have their own distinct style. Also, always want to encourage minis with late medieval sensibilities that don't have puffy and slashed sleeves! 

They are really WONDERFULLY imaginative little characters.

I think you might get more attention though if you had the Mods move this to the Sculpting section; re, it really has nothing to do with conversions or presentation.

Edited by malefactus

47 minutes ago, malefactus said:

They are really WONDERFULLY imaginative little characters.

I think you might get more attention though if you had the Mods move this to the Sculpting section; re, it really has nothing to do with conversions or presentation.

I wasnt sure where to put it really, i thought here as it was presenting them, but you may be right. If the mods could move it to the correct part of the forum i would be grateful.

Cheers

Mark

I love the pointing spearman it just has so much personality. You said these were for a project that releases later this year, does that mean they'll be available to the public?