She's so cute!  Nice job.

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Great job on a tiny mini!

1 minute ago, Iridil said:

Cool! Especially the face and hair.

Thanks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kuro Cleanbrush said:

I really love what you did with her, especially that hair!!!

3 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

So small!  I love the hair

Thanks! Her hair is my favorite thing too. Could not decide on a natural hair color to use so I went with something different. Bonus is that it fits the character.

4 hours ago, 72moonglum said:

Beautiful job! You need to get her against a neutral background and a bit closer photo!

Thanks! Yeah, I should have done proper pictures but I needed to get her off the paint table and packed for my game tonight. Next time I have my set up out for photos, I will try to get better ones of her.

35 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Awwww, how cute! She's like me when I was young: "Gimme some space! I need to hit that nail!"

Haha, that is something the character would say although she actually has an ax in game.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SGHawkins09 said:

although she actually has an ax in game.

It's not important what it is. More important is -  does it work?

Though I think I may have got an axe in my bits box. If you paint another version maybe you can convert her

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

It's not important what it is. More important is -  does it work?

Though I think I may have got an axe in my bits box. If you paint another version maybe you can convert her

Oh, it works very well. I had thought about converting the hammer to an axe as I have some in my bits but I like the hammer and for me the mini does not have to perfectly represent the character.

• Like 1

Wow, she's gorgeous. I love how you've used a fairly limited palette, the blue really stands out against the other colours :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

Wow, she's gorgeous. I love how you've used a fairly limited palette, the blue really stands out against the other colours :D

Thank you! She was mainly painted at my FLGS and when I travel paint I usually use a limited palette so I don't have to haul around a bunch of paint. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now