• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      I'm ready to post a few of my board game pieces. More will be posted as they are completed.
      WIP is available here. http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/83665-folklore-the-game-miniatures/

First the Angry Oaks.

Next the Bananach

• By odinsgrandson
      Here is our current adventuring party for Iron Kingdoms.  We started a new campaign shortly after Reapercon, so I was able to make use of several of the convention minis.
      This party is quite an odd mix of races.  Lately, I've been quite fond of having a semi-cohesive color pallet for our adventuring parties.  The last one I did was all in cold blues, so with this one I went for a very warm pallet.

Lil is an investigator who 'secretly' is a Thamar Advocate.  She's just the stock mini of the vampire hunter from Reapercon (by Bob Ridolfi)

This Pygmie Troll is very fond of hitting things and also alcohol.  He was made by resculpting the head and hands from the Jason Weibe's Dwarf Brewmaster (07015)

Our resident Bone Grinder was made from Bobby Jackson's River Widow (03913).  I only made superficial changes to her (adding a few extra bone-grindy items to her belt).
      ]

For our Trollkin Axe Flinger, it turns out that we already had the perfect mini.  This is the version from the Undercity Board Game.

This Outcast Skorne Bushwacker/Warlock was made by simply head swapping a Malifaux rifleman.

This Lazy Cyclopes (under the command of the Warlock) was a sculpt that I made quite a few years ago.  I showed it off to several sculptors at Gencon, and they all gave me some pointers on things that I could improve on.  Still, I was fond enough of him that I decided to paint him up.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

International Mini Painting Month - Day 7

Kev!
    • By SparrowMarie
      Minivember is here once again! I know that today is the 5th so I'm going to have to play a little catch up as I was on vacation until yesterday evening. Now I need to get started painting so this will probably be a shorter intro post than previous years. You may ask why the title says "The Last." Well because this is the last year that I am going to be doing Minivember. Next year I'll have a new fun thing but it will be in October instead of November because of how busy this time of year is for me. And I know that the holidays are part of the challenge but it's getting to be too much of a challenge.

This year I'm going to be painting minis from Shadows of Brimstone that I have not yet finished. My goal (like every year) is to paint at least thirty (30) unique minis, one (1) for each day. While I've reached this goal in the past I'm going to push myself a little further this year and try to get all of one type of the mini painted. Some of them have up to six (6) of the same mini. I chose to paint this because I want to play the game again and this is a great time to get it done. While this is not all of the SoB minis that I have to do it is a good chunk of them. 

Anyway, here's this year's calendar and I'll be posting photos as soon as I can.

• By Magma
      Last night I took a painting lesson from a friend who happens to have won many awards for mini painting and this year won Grand Master in Lock and Load 2018. So for the model of choice we choose to paint the Reapercon Sophie. We both painted one and this is what I ended up with.
      First model I have painted fully in maybe 10 years.

Gothic Sophie.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)