Pegazus

2018 ReaperCon Forumite Bingo Signup

30 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

All are welcome! But, please, PLEASE find me when you get there. Since you're new I need to start introducing you.

Which brings the thought that I should probably post up a picture of myself so people know who to actually come talk to! I'll remember to do that once I've got my contacts back in.

Get a box, paint it blue, and cut eyeholes in it. Paint the mouth, so it roughly matches your avatar.

Problem solved.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

I'm game again.

TaleSpinner

Forum Pic

All week

It is actually a bit hard to attach a photo to a PM.  There is no direct option like there is here, so...

Spoiler

Me.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Christie and I are down.  She''s thinking about getting a rainbow wig this year to match the nickname she was given.

Use her forum pic (The rainbow sculptor).

We will be there the whole  time.

Edited by emmagine
  • Like 2

I'm in:

forum handle is fine

forum photo is fine

I'll be there for the whole time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hungerfan (Ed would just confuse most)

forum photo is the best pic of me out there.

Wed-Sat for sure...Sun is possible but not confirmed until that day.

• Thanks 1

Sure, why not? I had fun playing last year. Im not very active, so feel free to drop me if its not in the cards (pun intended). 

Forum name

Forum pic 

Wed - Sun

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Dragoneye said:

Sure, why not? I had fun playing last year. Im not very active, so feel free to drop me if its not in the cards (pun intended). 

Forum name

Forum pic 

Wed - Sun

Not an issue, glad to have you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm in! 

Paradoxical Mouse for the name - I will answer to Mouse irl, too... 

I'll be there all con, and you can use my forum pic. 

...this is my first reapercon and I'm really nervous, so having others approach me would be super helpful.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

And I'm more than happy to be a participant again!

Forum Name ("Ian Markon" can be put in parentheses in order to make the connection easier for those who are meeting me at the artist tables or taking my classes.  I understand if space constraints make that impossible, though.)

Forum Pic

Wed - Sun

• Like 2

I'm going to abstain this year since I'll only be attending on Saturday & Sunday. In previous years, I've been hard enough to find when I'm there every day! ::D:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Bold said:

I'm going to abstain this year since I'll only be attending on Saturday & Sunday. In previous years, I've been hard enough to find when I'm there every day! ::D:

Be sure to come grab a card, if you’ve got the time!

• Like 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      I'm ready to post a few of my board game pieces. More will be posted as they are completed.
      WIP is available here. http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/83665-folklore-the-game-miniatures/

First the Angry Oaks.

Next the Bananach

• By odinsgrandson
      Here is our current adventuring party for Iron Kingdoms.  We started a new campaign shortly after Reapercon, so I was able to make use of several of the convention minis.
      This party is quite an odd mix of races.  Lately, I've been quite fond of having a semi-cohesive color pallet for our adventuring parties.  The last one I did was all in cold blues, so with this one I went for a very warm pallet.

Lil is an investigator who 'secretly' is a Thamar Advocate.  She's just the stock mini of the vampire hunter from Reapercon (by Bob Ridolfi)

This Pygmie Troll is very fond of hitting things and also alcohol.  He was made by resculpting the head and hands from the Jason Weibe's Dwarf Brewmaster (07015)

Our resident Bone Grinder was made from Bobby Jackson's River Widow (03913).  I only made superficial changes to her (adding a few extra bone-grindy items to her belt).
      ]

For our Trollkin Axe Flinger, it turns out that we already had the perfect mini.  This is the version from the Undercity Board Game.

This Outcast Skorne Bushwacker/Warlock was made by simply head swapping a Malifaux rifleman.

This Lazy Cyclopes (under the command of the Warlock) was a sculpt that I made quite a few years ago.  I showed it off to several sculptors at Gencon, and they all gave me some pointers on things that I could improve on.  Still, I was fond enough of him that I decided to paint him up.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

International Mini Painting Month - Day 7

Kev!
    • By SparrowMarie
      Minivember is here once again! I know that today is the 5th so I'm going to have to play a little catch up as I was on vacation until yesterday evening. Now I need to get started painting so this will probably be a shorter intro post than previous years. You may ask why the title says "The Last." Well because this is the last year that I am going to be doing Minivember. Next year I'll have a new fun thing but it will be in October instead of November because of how busy this time of year is for me. And I know that the holidays are part of the challenge but it's getting to be too much of a challenge.

This year I'm going to be painting minis from Shadows of Brimstone that I have not yet finished. My goal (like every year) is to paint at least thirty (30) unique minis, one (1) for each day. While I've reached this goal in the past I'm going to push myself a little further this year and try to get all of one type of the mini painted. Some of them have up to six (6) of the same mini. I chose to paint this because I want to play the game again and this is a great time to get it done. While this is not all of the SoB minis that I have to do it is a good chunk of them. 

Anyway, here's this year's calendar and I'll be posting photos as soon as I can.

• By Magma
      Last night I took a painting lesson from a friend who happens to have won many awards for mini painting and this year won Grand Master in Lock and Load 2018. So for the model of choice we choose to paint the Reapercon Sophie. We both painted one and this is what I ended up with.
      First model I have painted fully in maybe 10 years.

Gothic Sophie.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)