Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      Well he's safely delivered now so I can show off.  I was requested to do something fantasy with no modern or sci fi so with dragonman becoming popular in 5thed I thought I would go a little scally . I started off with the miniature on a stone base but I had a spare grippli from another project so I added an overbase and a second figure and called the whole thing.  I am rather proud of this one.  A lot of the elements are subtle until you notice them, and I like the little grippli with his speaking trumpet and bright livery.  You can tell he's had to deal with big persons before!

Hey you; down here!

Enjoy

• By Consequence
      I got a camera to take better pictures of some of the miniatures I've been painting. I hope my GM can use them!

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening all!
      So here's my last Hackmaster endeavor, another Jim Johnson figure (really enjoying painting his sculpts), an Elf Magic User with a staff throwing a fireball. I think he was sculpted around 2003 like the previous female elf magic user, and the figure it all kinds of fun.  As always I didn't know what colors to use. I ended up making him blonde, after deciding on lilac for my female mage, and then started painting him from the inside out. I grabbed his shirt as a bright yellow, pants orange, and then I started thinking more autumn colors so red inside of his cloak and the cloak itself an earth brown.

Pretty straightforward figure, didn't have lots of dingly Dangley items going on.  Hackmaster figures either have a lot going on or they are simply elegant.  With them as well, they are larger figures, not the classic 25 mm from early Partha, but this is a line that they acquired not too long ago and in itself was sculpted in this century so a bit of size creep will have occurred. You can see the size difference in these and other figures Jim Johnson sculpted for the Partha brand. 

Did a green flame, now I've done a couple magical green flames instead of just normal fire color, and I'm still way too chicken to do OSL.  Maybe someday. In the meantime, hope you enjoy him!

• By Lidless Eye
      Among my first finished minis of 2019 (finished in, some started...well, this century), a lot didn't fit into any category.  Here's the random ones.

The Ladies (mostly Reaper) 

60036: Visbaronetess Delour Aulamaxa

03845: Mina Splinterheart - River Widows Captain

07012: Dungeon Dwellers: Caerindra Thistlemoor

03061: Anushka, Female Fighter

I now realize this is a Warmachine Pirate, not Reaper...but she snuck into the group shot already!

The Jason Wiebe tribute miniature, "Johann Rumbleguts".  I only noticed the missing part of the base in the photos...time for new glasses.

50268: Bill Foster, Lumberjack

A very strange miniature, 02044: Cadwalon.  He's supposedly an ugly human but he's Halfling sized!

And trailing far behind with all the equipment for these weirdos, the simple Pack Mule

• By giyomuSan
      Just finished that one who was sitting on my desk for long time.
      Kind of mess up one eyes looking close up but hmm , this is still my weak point ( cause I usually avoid them haha ).

• Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)