Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SirDekkard
      I know it's not 'actually' a Tarrasque, but it's certainly a pretty good stand in, so that's how I painted it. This is the biggest model I have every painted, and I think it turned out pretty well. Enjoy, I know my D&D player won't...Muhaha!

• By Ducknuck84
      Finished but not 100% satisfied maybe about 90%. The sculpt's look is fine but following the instructions the shadows came out too dark and the highlights barely noticeable the actual light over my table is doing more to highlight. Don't think this guy is the best to learn on due to the staff really blocking areas and making them hard to paint. If the staff was sculpted separate and you then glued it on I think it would be better. However for table top quality I this is fine and as always i learned some stuff.  I have another Anirion that I'll try again on at a later date.

• By Schirf
      Haven't had a ton of time to paint this summer but I've managed to get a few things done. I've also been working on my basing. 
      I plan on going back and adding some OSL to Damien but saving that for another day.
      The Familiar is from GW, cira 1994 and was a fun little guy to paint.

C&C welcome and encouraged.

• By Werewolvians
      I had fund painting this one. ( I was watching "Point Break" as I painted it) Not that that is related in anyway to how I painted it. Just thought I'd mention it.

• By SGHawkins09
      Started this one awhile ago and he was a participant in another WIP thread of mine. I am working on him again so I decided to give him his own thread. The skin is mostly done,  but the ears may need some more work. I am trying a strong, warm light from his right which is why that side is brighter and the shadows on the left portion of his face are starker. The full effect will probably be more obvious one I finish some other surfaces like his hair. Up next is finishing his eyes and leather, both are roughed in at this point.

• Who's Online   30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)