Sign in to follow this  
Maglok

Janice, the goat

So do they, but the goat seems to be involved in a curse a court wizard (gnome) from a pirate queen has, as the pair seems to be taken by a bunch of vampires who are from the clan of one of the PCs father and blablablabla. :) Just think of them getting the goat across the entire dungeon. :) It shall be glorious!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Nice!

I now have an idea for a diorama.  Just need the Bone 4 Blacktooth Terror.

Edited by Clearman

Ha, I can see that. I should set up a scene of the goat, in a summoning circle facing a dragon or some such. ;) My players are being quite paranoid about this weird goat!

You need to throw in a couple situations where they need to get past something using stealth, and the goats gnome-leg keeps clomping on the stone floor,  it won't stop bleating, etc.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ub3r_n3rd
      I saw that Stonehaven just launched another kickstarter!

Stonehaven's Giants

Huge Humanoids and Creatures for your adventurers to encounter and to bulk out your RPG dungeon or tabletop wargame armies!
    • By SGHawkins09
      I painted Stonehaven’s Halfling Berserker to use as my gnome barbarian D&D character. It was a fairly quick paint job for me, only a few hours. I had finished everything but the metallics a few months ago and kept forgetting to finish her up. 

• By Citrine
      Stonehaven Ent Troll, a much friendlier looking treeman, from one of the Stonehaven Kickstarters.

• By Pingo
      So I realized I only had one painted dwarf (!) when one of my GMs asked me if I had anything for the Jadeborn, a race in Exalted that is roughly equivalent to dwarves except for the 0.001% who are roughly equivalent to elves. And they are also sort of stone golems. Based on jade.

I thought Reaper's 60184: Meyanda, Android Priestess, sculpted by Bobby Jackson, would do well for one of the elfy artisan Jadeborn and I pulled out a random assortment of seven (because of course) dwarves for the worker and warrior Jadeborn.

All paints used are Golden Matte Fluid Acrylics. Color mixes are (usually) noted, but not exact ratios.

Questions are welcomed and I will try to answer them. Critiques are appreciated.

This is the way I usually start miniature figures: Lightly primed with Titanium White, then when that is dry, washing it over with Burnt Umber. Burnt Umber is a dark, transparent pigment that settles into crannies when thinned down and shows the details very well. It also gives a nice warm undertone to later paint layers.

I left a few crystal and gem areas white so they will have more luminosity later.

Left to right:
      Reaper 60184, Meyanda Android Priestess; Ral Partha; Hasslefree HFD014 Hatherley; Oathsworn Miniatures; Oathsworn Miniatures; Red Box Games; Stonehaven Miniatures; Reaper 14143: Kara Foehunter, Dwarf Hero

Details:

The Ral Partha dwarf is tiny!

• By Darsc Zacal
      Do yourself a favour and take a look at what's on offer even if you've not backed one of Stonehavens projects before.
      Lots of unique and fun concepts scattered throughout,

Plus they've done things a bit differently and have everything already sculpted and shown.

Love the cloaked mysterious strangers.

• Who's Online   25 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)