Gadgetman!

The Reapermini Beta site for Europe.

It seems that I can't click the "search" button when I write something in the search bar. Both on the desktop and mobile versions of the site.

Am I the only one ?

Edit : some minis don't seem too exist on the beta site, for example 14476: Gwyddis, Dwarf Valkyrie.

Edited by Shpam
  • Like 1

I'm using Chrome.

Edit : I'm also a bit confused with the amount of the qualifying order in euros to get the dungeon dwellers free mini. Did someone get an answer about the possibility to get them on the European site by the way ?

Edited by Shpam
  • Like 1

That mechanism may not be finished yet. Kit was adding th minis manually earlier.  

(I didn't bother to ask what the qualifying amount was since I ordered goods for nearly €200 in that order and really wasn't interested in te free mini)

Maybe @ladystorm would know?  

And also if the swag bags will show up on the Beta site?

• Like 1

I got an answer by Kit (that was quick!), the orders do qualify to the Dungeon Dwellers offer and the same rules apply (40 €/£/whatever = 1 free mini). ::):

• Like 2

I applaud the decision to create a shipping center in the UK as a really really good move.

(Of course, if and when brexit goes through, you're gonna have to move it to Ireland or France or something, you know that, right?)

Anyway, I was wondering about this statement: "Order in your local currency, and we will ship your package from the UK."

Now is that literally true, i.e. you will ship from the UK if I order in GBP or EUR even if I order from the "old" site? Or do I have to do it via the new site?

I ask because the new site is pretty low on stock...

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Doc Eon said:

I applaud the decision to create a shipping center in the UK as a really really good move.

(Of course, if and when brexit goes through, you're gonna have to move it to Ireland or France or something, you know that, right?)

Anyway, I was wondering about this statement: "Order in your local currency, and we will ship your package from the UK."

Now is that literally true, i.e. you will ship from the UK if I order in GBP or EUR even if I order from the "old" site? Or do I have to do it via the new site?

I ask because the new site is pretty low on stock...

My assumption would be that those numbers are the stock numbers in the UK distribution hub, so there's no way they could guarantee to ship from the UK if you order from the main site. 

• Like 3

Question!

@kit I have a Reaper Account for the store, I can log in on the US site.

But when I choose the EU currency, I get transferred to the UK site and I'm not logged in.

Furthermore, I need to create a separate account there?

I can't use my Reaper Account on the UK and US site?

Is this correct?

• Sad 2

Is the Ghoulie Bag also being sent out with orders from the Beta site?

And will it contain the same contents as from the US site?

(IE. will it contain US or UK candy? and the paints of course... )

• Like 1

I placed an order just the other day and it included a ghoulie bag. I see no reason to think it wouldn't have the same paints and miniature as is listed on the US site, though presumably any candy included will be British. It would be funny if the names of the paints were spelled differently...

My final order also listed three of the month's bonus vampire despite me only ordering 40 euro of stuff so uh I guess I'll just have to wait a few days to see what's up with that.

The only negatives I've encountered is that clicking the tag on a miniature to display, say, all orcs or whatever doesn't appear to work yet and that the entire sortiment isn't yet available but I chalk those up to it being a beta site.

• Like 2

Hi! What happens with the shipping costs now? I tried to place an order to Spain over 75$ in the old site and it seems it does not offer free shipping any more... Maybe I'm doing something wrong...

It was 75$ the amount needed for free shipping  for orthers to Europe wasnt it? Was that offer taken away so I'm forced to buy from the new beta site? In that case, the free shipping from the uk hub is offered from 40€?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 2

I send Reaper an email about 10 days ago, asking about the very same thing. No reply as yet :( Which is odd, as they are usually really good about getting back to you :(

However, if you switch your currency to Australian dollars, you can trigger Worldwide Free Shipping after a certain point. That's what I did in my recent order. The only downside I can think of is that the shipping label might just say dollars, instead of Australian dollars. This might mean that I'll get taxed for $110, rather than the $65 that the order would usually read as on the shipping label.

I'll post an update when my parcel arrives in the next week or so.

Edited by Kuroneko
fixing a misspelling :)
  • Like 3

I've used that trick once, too. 

(I hope I won't have to do that on my October order, but the new paints haven't shown up in the Beta site yet, and I really want a Ghoulie bag)

• Like 3

I got my order reasonably quick, with the Ghoulie bag, the Vampiress and the Kobolds as freebies.

I like the site, just sad that so much stuff isn't available there. Hopefully the new color sets will be added.

• Like 2