Gadgetman!

The Reapermini Beta site for Europe.

On 12/15/2018 at 2:27 PM, Cicciopiu said:

The euro beta site ran out of the DD mini, I think that's the reason. 

That is actually interesting, what will happen then? Will the order be delayed, will it simply not be added (as was suggested by the box during checkout) or will it be sent extra?

Also not really a bug, just something that would be nice:

Links in the news point back towards the non-beta site, maybe change that or make it relative (assuming the page structure is the same).

There's an announcement for the 12Days minis to be on sale now, but the minis aren't available for shopping.    

And the picture of Viridius doesn't load. 

• Like 1

The Johan Rumbleguts mini is up on the Beta site, as are all of the 12 days minis. 

Also, a big thank you to Kit, who helped me with my account when the site glitched on me ^_^

Edited by Kuroneko

On 12/15/2018 at 1:27 PM, Cicciopiu said:

The euro beta site ran out of the DD mini, I think that's the reason. 

If they ran out it seems they have restocked now, I got one in my order this morning along with my Johan (and Christmas advent bits)!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MiniDungeonMaster said:

If they ran out it seems they have restocked now, I got one in my order this morning along with my Johan (and Christmas advent bits)!

Yes they have restocked it 2 days ago!

• Like 2

On 12/20/2018 at 6:44 PM, Cicciopiu said:

Yes they have restocked it 2 days ago! 

They are out of stock again it seems. Still would be interesting to know what the SOP is for this case.

BUG:

Currency display is wrong during checkout. See attached image.

currency display.png

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MoebiusStrip said:

They are out of stock again it seems. Still would be interesting to know what the SOP is for this case.

Probably they understimate the number of orders for Christmas time! :ik_oops:

• Like 1

Goremaw isn't available on the EU site, which ist surprising, since the other new releases are. 

• Sad 1

After a wee bit of a shipping delay, the Bones Black Owlbear is now available on the Beta site. Just made my first order of the year :D

Just a bit of feedback:

• PRAISE: Display of color triads is much improved over the old version, well done.
  • REQUEST: "Deselect all" or "invert selection" for the paints subsite. Example: If I want to have only red colors and triads, I have to click 13 times.
  • BUG: (debatable but I would assume an AND combination between color and type). Currently If I select only red colors and disable paint sets, the paint sets containing red are also displayed (which is all of them I guess). So currenlty OR connection, should be AND.
1 minute ago, MoebiusStrip said:

BUG: (debatable but I would assume an AND combination between color and type). Currently If I select only red colors and disable paint sets, the paint sets containing red are also displayed (which is all of them I guess). So currenlty OR connection, should be AND. 

OK this is a bug, If I deselect everything, the paint kits and sets still show up.

also:

• Information about the difference between product (master series and bones paint being the only real difference) is missing, maybe add a little questionmark icon which links to a page with information about the product like on the old page (http://www.reapermini.com/Paints ).

• Like 2

Used this yesterday, it was really easy to search for things, payments worked well and everything was posted really quickly. Thanks! 

I just noticed that if I use the search on top of the page to search for something, there won't be any 'hearts' for adding minis to my wishlist on the page with of search results. I have to open each mini's page to find it.   

• Like 1

Tried the beta site for the first time yesterday. So far, no validation e-mail came to my mailbox (spam folder checked). And, few categories return the white page with  a message:

{"statusCode":500,"error":"Internal Server Error","message":"An internal server error occurred"}

I sent a PM to Kit, just wanted to inform you about these issues.