9 hours ago, redambrosia said:

From our friend @klarg1:

Thursday, August 3: What would you put on a reapercon challenge coin? What would be the benefit of winning a challenge coin?

Ok, when it comes to design, I've got nothing to add, my ideas (even the Buglips one) have all been ninja'd.

But as far as benefits....

The coins also would act as keys allowing access to a series of underground vaults beneath Reaper HQ. Utilizing 1.61 gigawatts of distilled absurdity, along with stolen flying saucer parts, the chip within each coin would instantly teleport each forumite to thier designated chamber of the vault. A live action forum if you will, with the added benefits of a Fallout Vault without the danger of being experimented on. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

But as far as benefits....

The coins also would act as keys allowing access to a series of underground vaults beneath Reaper HQ. Utilizing 1.61 gigawatts of distilled absurdity, along with stolen flying saucer parts, the chip within each coin would instantly teleport each forumite to thier designated chamber of the vault. A live action forum if you will, with the added benefits of a Fallout Vault without the danger of being experimented on. 

Reminds me of the melt table during RCon. It can get a little crazy.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CashWiley said:

August 3 is Friday :D

Well, one year in seven, anyway.

Coincidentally, this is one of those years.

:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Not in my universe! :angry: :lol: 

And here I was, being concerned that being in a different time zone might cause trouble, while you're in a completely different universe. ::P:

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

Heads: As mentioned by many others, a Sophie head shot.

She's a good, popular, likeable mascot here.

Tails: Speaking of mascots. @buglips*the*goblin on the opposite side.

Ironically, also a popular, likeable, yet not corporate, mascot. His side is also a Scratch-and-Sniff, IF YOU DARE! It may smell like strawberries. (Hint: It won't. Bring a bucket)

Yeah, well, good luck trapping him on that coin. You'll never catch him, he's very slippery.

You don't want to know why.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

35 minutes ago, ttuckerman said:

Actually it's Friday July 34th or September -28th

Only in base 10. In duodecimal, it's Friday, July 2T.

Edit: And now I'm wondering how to do ordinal numbers in duodecimal. Would that be "2Tth"? Or maybe "2 Teeth?" Inquiring minds want to know.

Edited by Doug Sundseth
  • Like 4

Friday 215 or 6 43315 in Excel.

(215th day of year or weekday 6 43315 days after 1/1/1900)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, redambrosia said:

From our friend @klarg1:

Thursday Friday, August 3: What would you put on a reapercon challenge coin? What would be the benefit of winning a challenge coin?

Normally I don't have much love for Sophie, but clearly she belongs on the "Tails" side of the coin, The reaper skull can be on the obverse, with the spines in annulo around the edge of the coin and some nice motto the combines the Reaper Houses' ideals.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, redambrosia said:

From our friend @klarg1:

Thursday Friday, August 3: What would you put on a reapercon challenge coin? What would be the benefit of winning a challenge coin?

I'd go with the Reaper skull on one side and the various factions on the other.  I'm sure there are a lot of Sophie fans out there, but I'm not much for mascots (or purchasing her mini most years for that matter).

As for what it gets you, since I've got nothing reasonable, is a pull on the Reaper one-armed bandit.  Prizes are varied, from minis, to swag, to old goblin gear.  If you're not into used footwear hopefully you can find someone to trade with.

• Like 5

On 8/2/2018 at 10:03 PM, redambrosia said:

From our friend @klarg1:

Sophie on one side, a bottle of Pro Paint on the other.

Honor of being crowned Hobby God for one year.

20 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

There would be 5 different coins.

On the obverse side the House Logo ( Figmentius/Tabletop/Frogwarts/Procrastius) or if you're not in a House a Ma'alDrakar's heads.

On the reverse side the Reaper Logo

The benefit of winning: A free drink.

*AHEM* Have you forgotten about House Polychromus? :blues:

14 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

Heads: As mentioned by many others, a Sophie head shot.

She's a good, popular, likeable mascot here.

Tails: Speaking of mascots. @buglips*the*goblin on the opposite side.

Ironically, also a popular, likeable, yet not corporate, mascot. His side is also a Scratch-and-Sniff, IF YOU DARE! It may smell like strawberries. (Hint: It won't. Bring a bucket)

A Sophie head shot, and a @buglips*the*goblin butt shot? :huh:

• Haha 3

From my Hubby:

Saturday, August 4: if you were a super villain, what would your power, name, and costume be?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, redambrosia said:

From my Hubby:

Saturday, August 4: if you were a super villain, what would your power, name, and costume be?

I am sooooo glad he asked:

Lord High Emperor Pendrake, Ruler of All the Places and Peoples, Master of the Inquisition,

...my power would be the ability to detect lies, my costume would be Black and Red.......and I would have An Inquisitorial Army, Oh Yes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5