pinkymadigan

The rest of Bones 3 release schedule?

Should be due for a Bones 3 release soon. Still waiting on those sweet sweet tombstones. Any word on what the rest of the schedule looks like?

Edited by pinkymadigan

Everything easy to package is released.

Everything not released is on the waiting for packaging to be resolved list. 

There is no timeline for resolution to be completed.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

What causes complications in packaging, if you don't mind? Odd shaped/sized figures and whatnot? 

How about 77458 Half Or Merchant and 77415 Corim the Kestrel Gnome Sorcerer?  Neither of those should give any problems.  (You did not think anyone was CDO enough to check off what was released ?) { CDO Compulsive Disorder Obsessive, when you have it bad enough to alphabetize the TLA three Letter Acronym}  

3 hours ago, ttuckerman said:

How about 77458 Half Or Merchant and 77415 Corim the Kestrel Gnome Sorcerer?  Neither of those should give any problems.  (You did not think anyone was CDO enough to check off what was released ?) { CDO Compulsive Disorder Obsessive, when you have it bad enough to alphabetize the TLA three Letter Acronym}  

I cannot speak for the half orc merchant, but I know they had molding issues withe the gnome and had to rework the mold.

On 8/3/2018 at 12:55 PM, ttuckerman said:

How about 77458 Half Or Merchant and 77415 Corim the Kestrel Gnome Sorcerer?

77458 released already 

77415 is getting a new mold, will release when completed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

77458 released already 

77415 is getting a new mold, will release when completed.

77458 doesn't show up on a search for merchant, are you sure it is in the store? I couldn't find it the other day. I guess I can check by sku.

Edit: Yeah, not showing by sku either. Just the metal version.

Edited by pinkymadigan

4 hours ago, pinkymadigan said:

77458 doesn't show up on a search for merchant, are you sure it is in the store? I couldn't find it the other day. I guess I can check by sku.

Edit: Yeah, not showing by sku either. Just the metal version.

This is odd, because I remember the announcement of it's release. And I have seen people selling the packaged version at cons and online. But I did not find it on the store as well, @ladystorm could you look into this, thanks:)

Since the subject has come up, I would mention that I can't get 77465: Wereboar or 80062: Wild West Dorothy to come up on any search, including by SKU.

I keep a spreadsheet of Bones minis to track the ones I have bought, and those plus Corim and the Merchant are the only minis still missing from the online store, except the ones which haven't been packaged yet.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2018 at 10:34 AM, ladystorm said:

Everything easy to package is released.

Everything not released is on the waiting for packaging to be resolved list. 

There is no timeline for resolution to be completed.

Hmmm. So, with this in mind, it occurs to me that the tombstones should have been in the easy-to-package list, to my mind. Are they no longer going to be their own release, are they going to be bundled with the fences or something?

Because honestly, I could buy several dozen tombstones by themselves, but if I have to buy a bunch of fences with them I'm probably just going to buy from somewhere else, unfortunately.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pinkymadigan said:

Hmmm. So, with this in mind, it occurs to me that the tombstones should have been in the easy-to-package list, to my mind. Are they no longer going to be their own release, are they going to be bundled with the fences or something?

Because honestly, I could buy several dozen tombstones by themselves, but if I have to buy a bunch of fences with them I'm probably just going to buy from somewhere else, unfortunately.

I'm a little confused as to why this tombstone hasn't been released in Bones given that the metal one has been out for a while.  

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/tombstone/sku-down/03738

9 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

I'm a little confused as to why this tombstone hasn't been released in Bones given that the metal one has been out for a while.  

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/tombstone/sku-down/03738

They may be waiting for Halloween to release certain parts maybe? Thou with a couple of tombstone prepainted sets coming from both Wizards & Paizo, they are gonna have some competition when it comes to plastic graveyard pieces.

(not that is already existing pieces out there).

I for one am looking forward to the Reaper tombstones.

Oh, there is a ton of stuff out there for tombstones (Renedra, Skull Forge Scenics, Ristul's Extraordinary Martket, Zealot Miniatures, I'm sure I'm missing some of my go-tos). It's just that if you need a lot of it, you want different styles and lots of them. I mix as many manufacturers as I can, but I've been looking forward to the Bones tombstones as a separate product for a while now as an cheap way to bulk up my stock of them. And it seems like they have these already, if packaging issues are all that are holding them up, they must be packaged weirdly, or with something else, because they could definitely fit in a standard blister. And since they aren't releasing any other Bones currently, they wouldn't want to be sitting on all that stock and have it not working for them (I would guess).

All that to say, reading between the lines, I imagine they are going to package these with the fences for some reason.

Edited by pinkymadigan
  • Like 1

No, all tombstones will be released in one pack.  It might be that is what is holding it up.  One tombstone would fit in a blister but all do not fit in one.

(per relase schedule released with the Bones 3 schedule)