Sign in to follow this  
Crimson_king_of_the_tower

Monthly mini at reaper store?

So im going to reapercon and planning to go by the gaming store before I leave, my question is I know if I spend the right amount online I get the monthly dungeon dwellers miniature for free, but do I also get it free if I spend the same amount in person at the store or is it just an online thing? 

The Fine Print

Once your order reaches $40, your free item(s) will be automatically added to your shopping cart. Available only at the Reaper Game Store and www.reapermini.com.

This Dungeon Dwellers: Luwin Phost, Adventuring Wizard offer is valid on www.reapermini.com and at the Reaper Game Store from August 1, 2018 through 11:59pm CST, August 31, 2018. Qualifying purchase must be equal to or greater than $40 in merchandise only; any applicable taxes or shipping charges do not apply to merchandise total. 

This offer is capped at a maximum of twelve (12) free miniatures per order.

Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Item is valued at approximately a $12.79 (USD) retail value and cannot be exchanged or substituted for any other item or cash value. Reaper Miniatures reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time without advance notice.

Sign in to follow this