Reaper Ron

New Bones Paints at ReaperCon 2018!

If you're coming to ReaperCon, you'll be one of the first ones to get these paint sets with *all new* colors! Troll Hide, Orc Skin, Goblin Skin, Kobold Scale, Ogre Skin, Gnoll Pelt, Vampiric Mist, Succubus Kiss, Eldritch Purple, Cursed Gold, Skeleton Key, and Dungeon Grey!

DD_PAINTS_AD_LOW.jpg

If you have an All Access pass, or you purchased the Bonus Bundle, both sets are included. If you didn't, you'll be able to purchase both sets at the Reaper booth. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

These sets will be available for purchase at the Reaper Booth during the show.

The paints will not be available as singles.

The sets are scheduled for a September Release.

• Like 7

Tell us more about the naming. As I understand it, Reaper Bones paints are a variant of the Reaper HD paint, right? Are Reaper Bones "Ultra-Coverage" the new name for Reaper Bones paint, or an entirely new product?

EDIT:  Whoa, I just saw the News post about the discontinuation of the HD line! So, I assume "Bones Ultra-Coverage" is just the new name for similar paint going forward?

Edited by Bold
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Can we just get a FedEx or UPS kiosk at Rcon?  Guess I'll have to pack even lighter!

You can always come to ReaperHQ (9062 Teasley Lane, Denton TX 76210) and ship extra stuff there. It's just the cost of shipping + $2 for shipping materials (box, airbubbles, tape, etc..)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 8/15/2018 at 2:19 PM, ladystorm said:

@ladystorm, I had a question about other paints available at the Reaper Booth: do you know if some of the remaining stock of now-discontinued HD paint will be available for sale at ReaperCon? If so, will they have yellow labels and black caps, or white labels and grey caps?

I've been thinking about picking up some HD paint anyway (I have only the Bones paints and some MSP), but I'd prefer to get them with one label/cap system or another.

• Like 1

labels and caps are mixed on all the remaining HD stock.

yes, they will be available at the booth as well as at the factory

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

labels and caps are mixed on all the remaining HD stock.

yes, they will be available at the booth as well as at the factory

Excellent, thank you for the info!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MorgoniousRex said:

This is my first  Reapercon... sooooooo glad I budgeted. ::D:

If you're a big fan of Reaper (& who isn't that is going), a smart thing to do is make a list of what you really want. Being at the factory or even the Con store can overwhelm your sense a bit the first time you're there.

Also plan for unexpected surprises as well. Reaper likes to release things early for Con attendees & such. Good example is when the mouselings first came out they had a box set of the first ones. Nothing exclusive about them just the initial offerings all together as a pre-release set. Eventually they came to retail. Reaper & ReaperCon just gave you first dibs.

Enjoy the Con!!

• Like 7

On 8/15/2018 at 3:19 PM, ladystorm said:

The sets are scheduled for a September Release.

Any news on these? I see they've been changed to October, just wondering if they're on the release schedule or not.

• Like 1