Gangfight

Gangfight Skirmish Game System

Hey folks

We just launched the Kickstarter campaign for our new rulebook! The Gangfight Skirmish Game System lets you play skirmish battle games in any setting you want, with any miniatures you want! The core rules have universal skills and equipment that can work for many settings, and will also include additional rules for Fantasy and Sci Fi games, like magic or high tech weaponry.

The campaign is set to run through the beginning of September, and our goal is just to fund the core rulebook to get our new game system up and running. Check out our campaign here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gangfightgames/gangfight-skirmish-game-system

gfg.jpg

Edited by Gangfight
  • Like 6

Thanks folks! Going pretty well so far, 76% funded in 24 hours :)

Going to start putting together a series of gangbuilding articles soon, showing off how you can create gangs out of models from a bunch of different ranges.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

I grabbed an EB too.

I did as well.  $20 for a set of rules?  I'll take a chance on that.

• Like 2

Dangit!  Failed my will save. I'm in for an EB, for the moment. 

Big question for @Gangfight - will the rules ever include vehicles? 

• Like 2

Ended up going for an early bird too.

Ive backed for their minis only in previous kickstarters. Might add on the Western rulebook too.

I like the supplements they have planned, though I hope they do something for Pulp adventures too.

• Like 3

There will be a Pulp supplement added eventually :)

We have rules for Mounts, which can be a horse, or motorcycle or even a big mech. Things like cars or tanks we're trying to work out. The idea is we want a game that is like 1 squad vs 1 squad, and don't want special things to get too overpowered. But we'll see how it goes and maybe try and include them as experimental rules at first.

• Like 3

I'm in, I have a bunch of minis, I should learn to do more with the Tranquility crew than point them at each other going "pew pew"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1