Darcstaar

Doomsday Dawn, Pathfinder 2nd Edition Playtest

29 minutes ago, ShadowRaven said:

Oh, I missed marking that down too? Yikes. Going to take some time adjusting to this

That's ok, I'm still adjusting to the race mainly demi-humans not having the standard abilities like previous editions/brands. 

Sorry for the delay, I got to working on my RCon figures & I'm really close. I'm in the process of finishing this character right now. I'll post up tomorrow sometime.

• Like 1

yeah, I get you there. That you have to spend an ancestry feat to get some of the things you just had normally in previous editions is a bit weird to me.

• Like 2

OK what am I not seeing with TAC? It suppose to be lower then AC but calculating it on the sheet I get the same #s

I've got leather + 1

Dex +3

Prof +1

Equals 15 (10 +1+3+1)

What am I missing?

EDIT: OK, now I see it. Of course after posting, I see the TAC column.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dks
      Here is the latest of my Pathfinder figures that I painted: Barzillai Thrune (#60205). 
      I sculpted this figure last year and he was newly available at ReaperCon 2017.  If you go to ReaperCon this year, you can see this figure in person.
      As with Octavio Sabinus (link to my Show-Off thread), Barzillai also appears in the Pathfinder Adventure Path "Hell's Rebels" as a major NPC: link to cover image of #97. (Wayne Reynolds painted the cover art.  The armor makes me think of a shark.)
      Barzillai is the new lord-mayor in Kintargo, and his notions of law and order are going to provoke a lot of resentment, especially from the PCs!
      I wanted the base to evoke a city under siege, so I sculpted the stone rubble out of Aves Apoxie Sculpt, and stuck some toothpicks in as stakes.

Enjoy!

Derek
    • By Dan d'Lyon
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grimandperilous/main-gauche-a-zweihander-grim-and-perilous-rpg-sup/description

I know there are plenty of RPG players on the board, and Zweihander just won ENnies for Best Game and Product of the Year at Gen Con.  I missed the first campaign, but strongly considering jumping in on this one.
    • By TheAuldGrump
      I now have an idea of what I want for the campaign - warring Seasonal Lords - with Spring and Autumn remaining neutral.

One idea is to build in some forks via the encounter tables - with one result on the standard encounter table being a Unique Encounter - which happens once - but sets up the next Unique Encounter, so that a given series of Unique Events occurs sequentially..

Seasons are tied to the elements - Spring = Water; Summer = Fire; Autumn = Earth; Winter = Air.

The area has no churches, and no clerics - but does have witches and druids. If a PC is a cleric then he or she is 'from away' - and is never entirely trusted.

I think that I may have the campaign traits tied to plot secrets.

Anyway - ideas?

The start of one song from the background -
      Iron axe and iron blade,
      Each shall slay a faerie babe.
      With each an aelphling child must die,
      Hush, my baby, don't you cry....

That the mere presence of mankind, dwarfkind, and others is killing the fey - and that those races view it as a good thing.

One inspiration - for me, but not to be included with the adventure is Joseph Rodman Drake's The Culprit Fay (1819)
      (Spoilered, because long 19th Century poem that may not interest anybody else)

• By kazmania7
      Finally finished her, she was the last of a bunch of a handful pathfinder miniatures I had ordered awhile back. Not really satisfied with how she came out, she turned into a absolute nightmare while painting and just had to say done. I don't usually like to paint the same figure twice but this time think I'll have to revisit her.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1915792245/vanguard-of-war-tower-defense-boardgame-with-zombi?ref=discovery

About

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)