dmpv01

Angel - 3D Print - NSFW

Gorgeous skin tone! I also love how the wings are so plain they act like a frame for the model. They work to highlight the figure beautifully. The effect is almost like having a full color character in a black and white film. 

• Like 2

Just lovely.  And if one wanted to print this model for oneself, where would one find the file? 

Thanks!

I have been dinged here before for providing commercial links to credit artists. This file is on cgtrader. You can search "naked angel".

• Thanks 1

Very nice ! When first looked a your paint job figured it was 72mm than I looked at 3d print. so 54mm? or maybe smaller?

18 hours ago, kazmania7 said:

Very nice ! When first looked a your paint job figured it was 72mm than I looked at 3d print. so 54mm? or maybe smaller?

Thanks! I haven't made any official measurements since I was just wanting to scale it to fit on my build plate but yes, it's around 54mm.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Felltyde
      Didn’t really turn out as well as I hoped, my lack of skill and weak facial features didn’t help. Might revisit at some point. They can’t all be winner! 

• By Darius Glenwell
      I'm really happy with this one. 3D render by John Popson, cast by Effincool Miniatures. This will be available next weekend at GaryCon in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. I get to personally hand it to Luke Gygax, and it will go into the charity auction, which all the proceeds go to the Wounded Warrior Project. I got it as close to the poster and shirt art as I could. Thanks for looking! If you're going to Gary Con this year, introduce yourself if you find me. 

• By PurpleLlama
      Here is my next project I'm trying to focus on while filling in with the hill giant.  This is a birthday present for a friend.  I'm thinking of going for a dark angel look with reds, purples and blacks.  I'll attach the wings after I get most of the upper portion painted up.

• By TGP
      This is Talespinner's fault. And also OneBoot's idea. (In another thread Talespinner challenged people to try something that was new —to them— and then Oneboot mentioned OSL and this specific model.)

So, I acquired one 77364 on Saturday. Then I headed into the paint area to make a start. At that point "a idea flew into my funnel" after I spotted newish bottles of Blue Liner and Black Primer. These paints  got mixed...

...FOR SCIENCE!™

The other part of the idea was to prime the mini with this inky dark mixture (roughly 50/50 Blue Liner/Black Primer**) where the lantern light could not reach. I Probably worked too fast. I am thinking the back of her head should be all inky as well. 

The pizza happened later. 

**That made a nice rich black. Next: there will be a sword swap. 
    • By Werkrobotwerk
      So for the get to know you thread I said I was going to try painting the deva with interference paint. 

I started with adamantium black as a base coat. 

Then I used red interference over the top for the skirt. 
      Blue for the armor and wing tips
      And purple on the wings. 

When it dried I washed adamantium over the top because the interference likes to settle too thickly in the crevasses even why dry brushed on. 

I also played with using a little silver to highlight the skin, and to make stars. 

I still am trying to figure out how I can edge highlight brighter with the interference.

• Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)