canuckotter

77484: Mrs Bones (aka who said you can't be dead and fabulous at the same time?)

Been spending a lot of time fighting brain weasels lately, and mostly losing, but the ever-wonderful @malefactus gave me the ammunition needed to give myself a break today. So it seemed fitting to start something brightly coloured and a little ludicrous. I bring you the mostly base coated Mrs Bones!

20180809_220944.thumb.jpg.b2217cb92630dde1f90726fa5f71d17b.jpg

The goal is to make the whole thing as blindingly vibrant as I can. Still going to do highlighting and shading and such to bring out more character, but this should give you an idea of what I'm aiming for. ^_^

• Like 15
  • Haha 2

Awesome!

Even in (un)dead she wants to look stunning!

And why shouldn't she?

• Like 1

Just because a Girl is living impaired doesn't mean she can't be a snappy dresser.

You're off to a BRILLIANTLY vivid star. Have FUN!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By canuckotter
      @malefactus sent me some old Games Workshop plastic night goblins, and instead of putting them together properly I decided to stick the heads on the bodies of some Frostgrave plastic gnolls.

There's another one but he's badly unbalanced (in more ways than one) and keeps falling over. 
    • By Metalchaos
      From the thick bushes on either side of the road, a volley of javelins flies towards you. You try to take cover while a second volley is hurled. Heavy rain makes it uneasy to see anything. The bushes rustle, and your assailants appear next to you. It's a group of four reptilian humanoids about six feet tall. Their roughened leathery scales shift from grayish brown to green. A disgusting smell sickens you as the chameleon-like creatures attack you with their primitive weapons, their teeth and claws.
      Here are the Lizardmen, Dark Heaven Bones sculpted by Gene Van Horne.
      From left to right;
      77426 Lizardman with Club and Shield
      77154 Lizardman Spearman
      77155 Lizardman Warrior 77425 Lizardman Archer       77154 Lizardman Spearman           77155 Lizardman Warrior           77425 Lizardman Archer           77426 Lizardman with Club and Shield        
    • By Geoff Davis
      60005: Arael, Half Elf Cleric sculpted by Gene Van Horne

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone! Now that the Facebook contest is over, here are some pictures from my entry for the Official Quarterly Reaper Group Bones Painting Contest #6. This is the Bones version of 77290, the Mousling Beekeeper that was sculpted by Gene Van Horne. There was a total of 56 entry in the contest with a lot of very creative and beautiful pieces. I won an honorable mention for those fantastic green bee eyes! I painted the bee in a reddish color and give it a sad look as if it has been worn to Beehave by the angry Beekeeper. Congrats to all the contest winners!

• By canuckotter
      I got the (old) Necron "Start Collecting!" box and finally got everything put together. Time to start painting...

(There is actually some assembly left to do, but I'm waiting for some magnets. Those are a few weeks out still but I figured I'd get most of the painting done in the meantime and just touch up whatever bits need touched up.)
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)