Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/963152868/skin-deep-vol-4-illumination/description

About
      Skin Deep: Illumination is the 4th collected book of the award-winning webcomic, Skin Deep! You can read the entire comic right now online, right here! This volume collects four stories about mythical creatures living hidden from humanity in Liverpool, England. These stories are:
      The Bugbear Talisman: Follow Lily Snodgrass, a mischievous glaistig with a flare for pranks, as she finally takes down her biggest rival with the help of a mysterious talisman she found in the Mysterious Items Store. Kill Them With Kindness: Rhonda Phelton gets to meet her boyfriend's mother. Her boyfriend's mother is a monster. She's also kinda mean. Reunion: A continuation of Anthony and Blanche's story from Skin Deep: Exchanges. Anthony is now living with Blanche's family as he tries to come to terms with his sudden transformation into a harpy, but it's not easy. It doesn't get any easier when Anthony's mother shows up to tell her son a big family secret. Illumination: A 3-part story continuing the main plot of Skin Deep as Jim brings Michelle, Merial, and Greg to the Liverpool Avalon in the hopes of getting answers to Michelle's random and unhelpful visions. With the help of a mysterious new friend who is unhelpfully helpful, Michelle might get the answers she needs, but might also get a whole new batch of questions. Budget Breakdown
      $7000 - printing 1,500 softcover books $2000 - printing 250 limited edition hardcover books $2000 - shipping from Hong Kong to Oregon $5000 - shipping to backers $3000 - estimated taxes, Kickstarter fees, incidentals The Book!
      This book clocks in at 227 pages and is my longest Skin Deep book yet! It's full to the brim with extra goodies you won't find online, like story notes and a character guide! 
      (digital mockup) (digital mockup of the character guide!)  The limited edition hardcover version is individually numbered with a custom book plate and a clothbound, screen printed cover. Each one comes signed and will have a unique sketch inside! Beautiful!
      (digital mockup) Stretch Goals!
      Because I want to focus on making the best book possible, if I get any extra funding, it will all go towards making the book better and higher quality! I do have a few stretch goals planned, such as:
      $20,000 - Gold Foil Cover on softcover book! LOCKED $25,000 - Kickstarter exclusive enamel pin (design to be announced) with every book! LOCKED FAQs
      Why is shipping so expensive?? - This book will be over a pound in weight and international shipping prices have gone up dramatically! As it is just lil ol' me shipping out books individually, I don't have much choice in the matter. It's as cheap as I could make it without losing money!
      Do the physical books come with a PDF copy? - Yes! All physical copies of Illumination also come with a PDF copy!
      Risks and challenges
      This will be the fourth book I've printed through this printer, and my 8th Kickstarter. There are always unforeseen issues that come up with this sort of project, but I've never failed to deliver!

-----
      I'm in it for the whole stack of books....
    • By pcktlnt
      Hordes of the Auld World - Orcs and Goblins, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1103158358/hordes-of-the-auld-world-orcs-and-goblins

Dont know how to share more information while on the phone.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/416262521/scenic-resin-bases-for-28mm-tabletop-wargame-minia?ref=discovery

After a successful 1st kickstarter project earlier in the year I am back with a second.  
      This time I am looking to extend my existing range of 28mm scenic bases with 3 further lines. I already make bases as part of my business and have paved bases, lava bases etc. along with various bits of terrain in my range already. 
      Moonkraft is a fairly new start up and I am looking to add many many more goodies to what I already sell. I have a brain overflowing with ideas, the only trouble is deciding which to do 1st.  
      If you are like me and are a miniature painter and gamer, then you already know that a good base will give you miniature the finish you want and can really make or break a good bit of painting. Also this bit of modelling can be a little tedious and time consuming and if you are painting a new army those minutes soon add up and turn into hours.  
      I have created 3 new sets of bases, Rocky outcrops, Skulls and Rocks and my personal favourite Atlantian Temple Ruins. I need to raise just £500 for the moulding costs to produce all 3 of these sets of bases. which I will add to my growing range of terrain and bases. 
      The bases were sculpted by myself and I have made them in 3 sizes, 25mm, 30mm & 40mm so they should fit all the sizes you require.  
      The pictures don't do them justice.
      25mm Temple bases 30mm Temple Bases 40mm Temple Bases 25mm Skull & Rock Bases 30mm Skull & Rock Bases 40mm Skull & Rock Bases 25mm Rocky Outcrop Bases 30mm Rocky Outcrop Bases 40mm Rocky Outcrop Bases I do things the old fashioned way, no 3D printing or computer software, I build and sculpt, then I make moulds, then I cast. If necessary there may be a 2nd mould made to improve casting after any adjustments have been made, but this is a rarity as I am an old hand at the process.  
      The funds will be used for the silicone to make the molds (the expensive bit) and also go towards the resin. 
      Postage. We will be shipping the set out as soon as the funds come in and the prices are set to the following 3 zones: UK, Europe & Rest of World. Prices are based on Royal Mail to calculate the cost.
    • By pcktlnt
      The Village of the Witches, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/the-village-of-the-witches

Has villagers and their witch counterpart.
    • By Darsc Zacal
      This looks like a fun quirky boutique piece. 
      Pigs and Dwarves!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1113411001/the-caravan?ref=project_build
  • Who's Online   32 Members, 5 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)