Sign in to follow this  
magtagj

Reaper KS3 Graveyard Scenics

Nice! Are these painted in the "sketch" style? I read somebody mention sketch style but I didn't know what it was. In my mind I imagined something kinda like this.

• Like 1

I assume that's Kickstarter 3, so there are more of them? If so, please post as you finish them.

These look great!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Madog Barfog said:

I assume that's Kickstarter 3, so there are more of them? If so, please post as you finish them.

These look great!

Thanks! Oh yeah, lots to go. I’m still trying to hammer out how I want to tackle the crypt. That’s probably getting saved for last...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      So I picked this up today and it's so much more than I expected. Nice touch with the organizer. I'll be able to store my wizards tower set in it too.
      I'm not working on these for a while, but I thought I'd post pictures etc of the whole thing as a before.
      3x barracks, bar
      2x library, tables & chairs,
      1x blacksmith/stables, throne room, horse & cart

• By Skrill
      Hi all,
      Here is my take on the Graveyard Golem that came with the Crypt expansion in Bones 3.

I tried to give its eyes an eerie glow to show what evil animates it and it also matches the glow in painted on the runes inside the crypt. (http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/77887-crypt-graveyard-expansion/)

• By kodiakbear
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dwarvenforge/caverns-deep-by-dwarven-forge-handcrafted-game-ter/description

If anybody here loves cavern terrain and missed DF's first cavern KS KS2, this spring/summer around June DF will have KS6. The theme of KS6 will be Return to the Caverns and should be great fun for those who took part in KS2 or those who are new to DF.

DF had this to say and showed the below teaser pics

We're doing for Caverns what Dungeon of Doom did for Dungeons. A whole new batch of fun pieces to enhance your existing collection, but also completely stand-alone.

Some of the key features:
      New Core Shapes (diagonal wall, convex curves, 1" pieces, etc)
      Passages
      Elevation (with stuff that's impossible on graph paper...)
      Negative Space pieces (and new Terrain Trays)
      Flashy Pieces (Magnets & LEDs)
      Large pieces (4x4 and larger)

• By MojoBob
      I made these primitive runestones in Blender and printed them on my little 3d printer. I thought the first one was a bit boring, so I added a bunch of skulls around the base of the second for that cannibal-headhunter vibe.

They're on Thingiverse at https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3010064

The miniature is from Reaper, the figure I use to represent my oldest (surviving) D&D character from back in 1981, Smirnoff the Huge and Ugly. There was one earlier character from my very first roleplaying session, but I don't even remember his name — he was blown to smithereens in that same session by being too close to an overly-curious halfling thief.
  • Who's Online   33 Members, 5 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)