Mckenna35

Sunshine Figures

I'm liking the looks of many of these.  I've pledged for $1 right now.  Will depend on how much I actually spend at ReaperCon.

• Like 1

I love that Necromancer!  Just when I think I am going to take a break from KS.  Why are there always new cool KS?  Don't they know my wallet cant take this kind of beating?

I know @Glitterwolf just spent a bit on the Lost Empire KS so don't tell him about the Dino Huntresses!  ::D:

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

I love that Necromancer!  Just when I think I am going to take a break from KS.  Why are there always new cool KS?  Don't they know my wallet cant take this kind of beating?

I know @Glitterwolf just spent a bit on the Lost Empire KS so don't tell him about the Dino Huntresses!  ::D:

Don't worry!

I like her, but to be honest I have still 11 busts to complete, so I'm fine for now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I like the wicked witch, and a few of the others, but they are kinda pricey for me right now:( Plus my son just broke the frame (glass all over grr) on one of my art pieces, so I have to replace that now:( And did anyone notice, it appears that the bases are SEPARATE from the busts. Is that right? 

28 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

I like the wicked witch, and a few of the others, but they are kinda pricey for me right now:( Plus my son just broke the frame (glass all over grr) on one of my art pieces, so I have to replace that now:( And did anyone notice, it appears that the bases are SEPARATE from the busts. Is that right? 

Yes, the bases are a separate item.  Pretty normal for most of the busts I've seen.  Scale 75 did it that way for both of their Bust KS, and same for most of the retail operations I've looked at.

I put it on remind for when I have a better idea of what my September budget is going to be post-Reapercon. My favourite that I would say to hell with the budget for is Altea the Faune Girl....but she's the $35,000 stretch goal. It's a shame, if budget were not a thing, I'd happily go all in as I really like most of the sculpts quite a lot. It's just bad timing for me. But I'll know in September if I can hop in or not.

• Like 3

I backed for two for right now.  I'm actually liking the cave girls the best, maybe because they're not something we've seen a lot of?  Hoping we get to unlock the third one!

I was about to pledge for Gytha and add another $40 to help unlock Altea ($35k SG), then I noticed that Gytha's hair is shaved on her left side. That's not really my thing. I love everything else about that sculpt. I don't think we can back for only a stretch goal. Gonna put this one on 'remind me' for now. 

RARswSV.png

• Like 2

I really like these and hope I can swing at least one of them. Moving is a money sink though, ack! 

• Like 1

I thought long and hard about it and hopped in for the 2 bust pledge. This is what kickstarter is meant to be for, helping a new start up company that has a promising idea get kickstarted. It might not make it all the way to unlock the faune girl that I want the most, but I'm ok with them just getting funded in the first place so that I can get her from them down the road.

I've backed enough large and/or already established companies for obnoxious amounts to get the best bang for my buck, I can adjust my budget a little to go toward helping a small company get on their feet.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now