72moonglum

Dark Sword Female Steampunk Guinea Pig

I really love the paintjob on the barrel of the rifle. It really makes it stand out, but overall a fantastic piece

• Like 1

I don't really care for anthropomorphic critters, but this is just outstanding.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, InvisibleThumb said:

I like this a lot!  Really fantastic painting and a most excellent gift!  Where can I apply to replace your retiring friend? ::D:

A hotel chain's operations department!

2 hours ago, Warlady said:

She's lovely!  Your colors are wonderful - I think the red is very well done.

Thank you very much Warlady, I wish it would have had a bit more contrast, but maybe next red dress...

2 hours ago, lukimuki said:

I really love the paintjob on the barrel of the rifle. It really makes it stand out, but overall a fantastic piece

Thank you very much Lukimuki! 

2 hours ago, Loim said:

I don't really care for anthropomorphic critters, but this is just outstanding.

I kind of like them, but I haven't really done very many, oddly enough, I've painted three so far, all three from Dark Sword, and all three have been gifts for other people.  Some day I'll have to find one I like for myself and paint one for me.  I recall seeing a Dark Sword anteater on their site....

50 minutes ago, Silvervane said:

Excellent work.  I'm really like how you painted up the ribbon on the hat.

Thanks Silvervane, took me forever to decide on pink!

• Like 1

Your skill with both guinea pig faces and Weird Science gauss rifles are as impeccable as your brushwork. Stupendous job!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rigel said:

Your skill with both guinea pig faces and Weird Science gauss rifles are as impeccable as your brushwork. Stupendous job!

Thank you very much!

8 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

She looks stunning!

Thanks very much!  Just gave this to my coworker an hour ago and she liked it quite a lot, now she has a very small bodyguard to protect her in her golden years.

• Like 1

I think you did a great job on her; that's going to make a really cool gift.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

I think you did a great job on her; that's going to make a really cool gift.

It looks like she liked it quite a lot, so all is good in the retirement hood...

20 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

Your color selection suits her perfectly, you did an excellent work. She's a guinea pig on the hunt.

Thanks Metalchaos!

I keep wondering when I'm choosing colors if I would ever do subconsciously a color scheme that would never work?  What colors could you actually mix together to really screw somebody's eyeballs up when they are looking at a figure?  Someday I almost want to do the most garish, sense-disturbing color scheme, I just don't know what that might be...

17 hours ago, Cyradis said:

I adore this guinea pig. 

I hope so.  They are amassing an army and will soon be ready to conquer the known world and will soon become your cavy overlords, so I hope you think they're still cute then.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now