Cyradis

03811: S'Kara, Female Skoli Warrior by Cyr

Thoughts on highlight placement? Just put a partial highlight in each spot to be smoothed out and increased later. 

20180828_131802.jpg

20180828_131758.jpg

20180828_131755.jpg

20180828_131752.jpg

• Like 15

Her face still creeps me out a bit ("I can still see you - even if you split in two!"), but the rest is awesome. I am once again deeply impressed by what you present here, especially, as from my point of view, this is a demonic version of Carole Landis, and I simply approve that!

You know, I just thought: why not get a second version of her, then make her spear weapon a scalpel and her sword a brush?

Edited by SisterMaryNapalm
  • Like 1

She is part demon - I think it is okay for her to have a stern and slightly creepy face. As long as it is well painted ^_^ I ran with it on the sculpt being really triangular - she has a pointy chin and strong cheek bones. I shaded the heck out of that to look even more-so. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

She is part demon - I think it is okay for her to have a stern and slightly creepy face. As long as it is well painted ^_^ I ran with it on the sculpt being really triangular - she has a pointy chin and strong cheek bones. I shaded the heck out of that to look even more-so. 

Touché. ^^

More progress on the armor. Next up are the shoulders. I think the animal thing on one side will be done later in another color though. 

20180829_172520.jpg

20180829_172517.jpg

• Like 14

Hmm. I had not. I was thinking a golden bear. *shrug* I'll deal with it when I get there! 

• Like 2

More work on shoulders and boots and spikes. Next up is the last glove and the bear raccoon thing. 

20180901_163305.jpg

20180901_163300.jpg

20180901_163257.jpg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

She looks great :wub:

Ok one more try!

roseswlf.jpg

Marry me or I eat you ist not the best reaction, Wolf.

//

Once again - I really love her. You did a great job!

My favorites are the NNM and the chest area, because it looks like she's wearing a see-through thingy and you did a great job on the transitions regarding that (if it is just some kind of colour mashup, that even more awesome.

• Haha 3