Box of Goodwill round 7 picture/chatter thread

Chaoswolf

11 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Ooh, Mad Jack pulled out a lasgun, affectionately referred to as a "flashlight" by WH40K players.  The pistol version is usually called a "mini flashlight". 

That spear also looks distinctly familiar, but I can't quite tell why.  Feels like it's from Warhammer Fantasy Battles though... 

Also, nice looking hauls! 

The Spear is from the Warhammer Zombies set.  Or Deadheadicus Reivaaahs or whatever they're called in Age of Sigmar now.  It's somehow the same box.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Inarah said:

They may be free but not all POs stock them, which makes it a pain to replace them in places. Like here. 

If you use USPS online shipping to pay for a priority mail package,  you can request pickup from the house and order a bundle delivered for free of the priority flat rate boxes. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

Pretty sure my daughter would have picked that out of the box once we got it.  How big/heavy is it?

It's three inches tall, about three and a half inches long. It's made of resin, so it's a bit fragile - I had to glue the wing back on . Definitely a shelf piece. (And there's that minor chip on the wing that'll need some greenstuffing/paint...)

If your daughter wants it, hit me with a shipping address and I'll send it to ya when I get paid at the end of the week.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

It's three inches tall, about three and a half inches long. It's made of resin, so it's a bit fragile - I had to glue the wing back on . Definitely a shelf piece. (And there's that minor chip on the wing that'll need some greenstuffing/paint...)

If your daughter wants it, hit me with a shipping address and I'll send it to ya when I get paid at the end of the week.

I will try and remember to show it to her and ask if she has an interest.  She has liked the dragons and this one is pretty unique.  If she does I can transfer some $$ for shipping it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Inarah said:

They may be free but not all POs stock them, which makes it a pain to replace them in places. Like here. 

Fortunately, our local post office stocks them, and in the self service section.  Just got back from picking a new box up (had to go drop off another package for a customer anyway). 

• Like 1