Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 7 picture/chatter thread

Any word on the CHAOS WOLF box?

It was sent out on 9/22 but I don’t think there’s been any word since then ...

Edited by Marc
  • Like 1

The site wouldn't let me on yesterday to post what I got from the box...  and sadly, my camera and computer still do not agree on getting pictures here.  :/

Some nice things, though!

Spoiler

Spug the Space Pug (actually on my wish list!)

Darius the Blue

Bones Flying Saucer and Water Weird

A big metal ram demon

a black plastic grabby ghost and bat demon

and a basing stamp

The list of what I added is in the logbook.  Thanks!

• Like 6

Glitterwolf reporting!

I'm back at WOOF HQ and ready to receive a box..

• Like 6

I will get my loot up later today. With the forum down for me anyway yesterday, I actually was busy getting packages (see off-topic: Acquisition thread)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, haldir said:

I will get my loot up later today. With the forum down for me anyway yesterday, I actually was busy getting packages (see off-topic: Acquisition thread)

I can't believe you took anything from it. Sweet googly-moogly is this a packed box... heavy too. On my initial pass I've only pulled 3 things, but I'm thinking about a bunch more.  

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Crowley said:

I can't believe you took anything from it. Sweet googly-moogly is this a packed box... heavy too. On my initial pass I've only pulled 3 things, but I'm thinking about a bunch more.  

*uses force mind trick* Take moreeeeee* /hand wave 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, pcktlnt said:

*uses force mind trick* Take moreeeeee* /hand wave 

Actually, I think I'm gonna snag some extra for my friend Chris who's just getting into painting... So, I'll put a dent in it. And then pack it tight again. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, haldir said:

Correction: tomorrow, just never got around to  taking a pic. 

1 hour ago, Crowley said:

Oh I did. Heck I pulled 10 of the tropical orcs. Lol 

• Like 5

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:59 AM, Chris Palmer said:

@Kangaroorex,  did you ever get the pics taken of the stuff you took from the Clearman box?

Inquiring minds want to know! :lol:

Sorry, health issues have led me down the path of just trying to make it through the day.  Finally feeling better today.  I should be able to get pictures posted and go dig out goodies for our glittery furball.

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:31 PM, Glitterwolf said:

Glitterwolf reporting!

I'm back at WOOF HQ and ready to receive a box..

**looks up from life, notices a glittery haze has returned to the atmosphere in the chat rooms**

Your back!  I should pack things up and get them moving forward then.  Sorry I didn't time that better, Life has been a little rough on me lately.  I'll shoot to get things out this weekend,  I just have to figure out how to make it all fit...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Sorry, health issues have led me down the path of just trying to make it through the day.  Finally feeling better today.  I should be able to get pictures posted and go dig out goodies for our glittery furball.

**looks up from life, notices a glittery haze has returned to the atmosphere in the chat rooms**

Your back!  I should pack things up and get them moving forward then.  Sorry I didn't time that better, Life has been a little rough on me lately.  I'll shoot to get things out this weekend,  I just have to figure out how to make it all fit...

Sorry to hear you were feeling poorly.  I certainly now what that's like.  Take your time, and move at your own pace; I'm sorry if I added any undue pressure to your recovery.  

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 4

Just a heads up. I am leaving tomorrow for a long overdue vacation, which means the box isn't going to get mailed out till the 15th or 16th. 

Upside, I'm going to be digging through my stuff in storage, which means more stuff to add to the box.

Tagging @Smokestack particularly.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Chris Palmer said:

Sorry to hear you were feeling poorly.  I certainly now what that's like.  Take your time, and move at your own pace; I'm sorry if I added any undo pressure to your recovery.  

No undo pressure.  Trying to keep up with an understaffed department at work when you get wiped out at work sorta trumps anything else.  this is the fun side of my life and I am feeling much better today, for a change.  I try very hard to forget I am not 20 anymore and eventually it catches up with me :huh:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

2 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

No undo pressure.  Trying to keep up with an understaffed department at work when you get wiped out at work sorta trumps anything else.  this is the fun side of my life and I am feeling much better today, for a change.  I try very hard to forget I am not 20 anymore and eventually it catches up with me :huh:

I get that!

No problem, no hurry!

It will get here!

*** Sits on porch, wags tail, is it here yet?***:ph34r:

• Like 4